Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February Glam Bag

I was so happy to get my Glam Bag in the mail today! I was really hoping for it to come in January, but something must've happened to it. I contacted the company and they gave me a refund for that month. I'm happy the February one did come. In the mail was a shiny package and inside had a cute makeup bag that is hot pink and black hearts all over it. It's not very big, just a normal size makeup bag. This is what I found inside the bag:


1. X Out Shine Control Oil-Free Formula: This is by the makers of Proactive. This seems like something I could use before foundation to mattify my face.


2. Freeman Facial Hydration Mask Goji Berry: It says it hydrates and soothes the skin. It is in a sample container like you can find at the drugstore. I think this is a mask I would try. I've tried Freeman products before and I know that I like them.


3. Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares: Yummy! I love these things. One is milk chocolate and the other is dark chocolate. I've tried these before and I know they're good.


4. NYX Roll On Shimmer in Blue: This is a full size container! It says you can put it on eyes, face, and body. This is the most beautiful Cinderella blue color with shimmer. It really reminds me of Cinderella's dress she wore to the ball in the Disney movie. I don't know if it would look good on me. I normally don't wear blue on my eyes. Maybe for a pop of color under my eye?


5. Nume $100 Gift Certificate: This one is hard for me to believe. As far as I can see this is a $100 gift certificate to a website that sells hair tools. It gives me an ID number on the back and everything. I have to go to the website and see if it is legit.

Overall, I'm happy with my Glam Bag. It seems like a fun thing to get in the mail every month just like Birchbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!