Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Favorites

February has gone by so fast! It's that time to share with you my favorites of the month.


1. Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Roller: I normally don't wear concealer under my eye because I don't think I could ever find a concealer with the right consistency. This is easy to blend and makes me look awake.


2. Essie Luxe Effects Nail Polish in A Cut Above: This is a sparkly red nail polish that you can layer over other nail polish or wear on its own. I wore this on its own, and it was really nice and pretty. It has different shaped glitters, which gives it a cool effect.


3. Beauty Blender: I got this from my Birchbox. It does a good job of blending my foundation. I know it looks odd, but it seriously is so cool!


4. Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner in Brownish Black: I wanted a liquid liner that had more brown in it. Black looks too much on my pale skin. I think brownish black matches my eyelashes better. Also this is a really good liner. It helps people like me who suck at applying liner.


5. Sinful Colors Nail Polish in I Miss You: This is a really pretty lavender with sparkles color.


6. X Out Shine Control: I got this from a Birchbox too. It is like a primer you put on before foundation. It helps keep shine away during the day. It works really well. It's from the makers of Proactive.


7. Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner: I keep hearing people talk about how much they love Argan oil. I saw these and I decided to try them out. They make my hair smell so good, and my hair feels really soft.


8. Tone Moisturizing Body Wash in Cocoa Butter and Mango Splash: This smells so good! It was only like 2 dollars at Walmart. I love to use this in the shower. I heard about this from a Youtube monthly favorites video. She said even if you don't buy this, you should at least go smell it when you are at the store. So I decided to do that, and it made me want to buy it.


9. No.7 Boots Line & Define Lip Pencil in Nude: I heard about this from Lisa Elridge a makeup artist when she did her Audrey Hepburn Tutorial on Youtube. I got so excited because I realized she was using a product I could find at my local Target. It is a beautiful color that matches my lips perfectly.

1 comment:

  1. You're so lucky, you got the beauty blender. I own 2, but it would have been cool to get another one lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!