Friday, February 3, 2012

Face of the Day: xeverygirlx Style

I liked how my makeup turned out today. I followed a video by xeverygirlx: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-VbwRR8NB0 I will tell you what she did, and then what I did to copy her look. This video is only a tutorial on her eyes. I chose the rest of the products for my face.

Eyes
1. She did her eyebrows. I skipped this because I already have really full eyebrows.

2. She put Urban Decay Primer potion all over her eyes. I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance.

3. She used Foxy from the Naked 2 Palette by Urban Decay and put that under her eyebrows and inner part of her eye using the Sigma 252 brush. I used Wet 'n Wild's Vanity Palette, the top left shade with an Ecotools brush. It's from the Alicia Silverstone collection. It is a really fluffy brush with an angle to it.

4. Underneath the highest part of her brow she put Bootycall from Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette. I used the first shade on the right of Wet 'n Wild's Lust Palette.

5. She took Naked from the Original Naked Palette by Urban Decay on a Sigma 217 brush on her crease. I used the 2nd color on the left of Wet 'n Wild Vanity palette on my Loew-Cornell AMM Mini Mop 1/4 brush.

6. She took Chopper from Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette and put it on her eyelid with the Sigma 239 brush. I used the second color from Milani Runway Eyes Fashion Shadows in 01 Designer Browns with my Elf Professional Eye Shadow Brush.

7. Next, she used Tease from Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette using the fluffy side of the brush that came with the palette. She put this onto her crease. I used Mac Quarry using my fluffy brush from Confidential.

8. She put Busted on her outer corner. My dupe for this is the 2nd color from Elf Brightening Eye Color in Day 2 Night. She went on to blend this out.

9. She put NYX Milk in her inner corner. I have NYX Cottage Cheese that I used. It works just as well. The only difference between the two I think is Cottage Cheese has a shimmer to it, but it is just as white as Milk.

10. She used Aspen Summit Eyeshadow from Sephora. It is a white glittery shade. You can use whatever white shimmery shade you have. I used that color from my Wet 'n Wild Sand Castle 8-Pan Palette. It has been discontinued. She put that shade on top of NYX Milk.

11. After that she used the Urban Decay Glide On 24 Eye Pencil that came in the Naked Palette on her lower lashes. She used Whiskey which is a brown color. I used Stila Eye Pencil in Lionfish that came in my January Birchbox.

12. She put Blackout on an angled brush to her top lashes. She didn't make a wing, she just pressed it to her lash base. I used Wet 'n Wild Greed Palette's matte black shade to do this with my angled brush from EcoTools.

13. Then she put on mascara to her top and bottom lashes.

Face
This is not part of her tutorial this is just what I did.
Primer: Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer
Foundation: Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation in Blush Ivory
Concealer: Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer
Powder: Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso

Lips
Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Rosegold

I'm sorry my pictures are blurry. My camera seems to go out of focus the closer it gets to something. I wish I had a better camera.




I hoped you liked my face of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!