Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Favorites

These are my most worn and loved products of the month. 


Oh no I forgot one of them! Dang it! Well, here it is by itself...


1. Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover: I still like the L'Oreal one, but I was curious to try a new one after I ran out of it. This is just as good as the L'Oreal. I forget how much it costs as compared to L'oreal. Let me go look it up...At target the Neutrogena one is $6.49. When I googled the L'Oreal one it came out as $6, so they're both roughly the same in price.


2. Elf Makeup Mist & Set: I spray this on my face to set it after doing my makeup. It has Aloe, Green Tea, Cucumber and Vitamins A, C & E. It's only $3.



3. Elf Brightening Eye Color in Day 2 Night: This has several dupes. The 2nd shade is a dupe from Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette, Busted. The 4th shade is a dupe for Urban Decay's YDK. It is only $1.


4. Maybelline Expert Eyes Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover for Waterproof Eye Makeup: I like to keep this on my makeup table, and use it with a cotton swab to fix any mistakes I make when putting on eyeliner.


5. Essie Luxe Effects Nail Polish in As Gold As It Gets: This is a gold glitter nail polish that you can wear over nail polish or by itself.


6. Essie Nail Polish in Mamba: This is a pretty, nude color nail polish.


7. NYX Bronzer & Blusher Combo in Ibiza: I have been using the bronzer side a lot to contour. It is very light, but I think it suits my skin tone the best of any bronzer I own. I don't use the blush side very much.


8. Mac Eyeshadow in Quarry: This is a dupe for Urban Decay's Naked Palette 2's Tease. It's a nice matte color for the crease.


9. Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer: This does the best job of any concealer I own for covering acne scars.


10. Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural: This is a pretty pink blush color. It gives a natural looking flush to my cheeks. It smells like violets.


11. Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Bali Mist: This is a beautiful purple nail color. It has a nice shine to it. It's hard for me to describe. Check it out in the store if you have a chance.


12. Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Pride: This has a dupe in it. The 2nd color on the right is a dupe from Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette, Verve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!