Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January Birchbox

Yay! It finally came! This has been the longest I've had to wait. I was very pleased with this box. I knew what I would be getting because I watched Youtube Birchbox videos, so I wasn't very surprised. Next month I will try to contain my curiosity to make it more fun for me.


1. Archipelago: Pomegranate Body Soap: Laced with good-for-you pomegranate extracts, this triple-milled soap smells divine and leaves skin feeling clean, not stripped. I will have to try this out the next time I take a shower.


2. Juicy Couture: Juicy's signature fragrance is a blend of sweet floral notes. Sophisticated and feminine. It's perfect for day or night. I just got a sample of perfumes and Viva La Juicy was my favorite, so I got the full size bottle. This is another one of their fragrances. It smells really nice.


3. Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash: What if your skin has dry patches and oily spots? Alleviate both concerns with this multi-tasking cleaner. I'm already on a strict skin care routine from my dermatologist, so I don't want to try this out. I'm giving this to a friend.


4. Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Lionfish: It's time to put down the black liner. This colorful pigment makes eyes stand out and stays put for hours. I'm so happy to get this! I have heard about this eyeliner. It's brown. This may become a new favorite.


5. Larabar Mini Bar in Cherry Pie: You won't find any artificial fillers in these natural bars: just dried fruits, nuts, and other wholesome ingredients. They're as tasty as they are healthy. I don't like cherry pie, so I'm giving this one away too.


Overall, I'm very satisfied with this Birchbox. I'm still waiting for my Glam Bag to come too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!