I love this trend of natural palettes. I think I like neutral looks the best on my eyes. There is a new palette by Too Faced that I've had my eyes on. It is a darker version of their neutral palettes. It is supposed to be for night time, but you can wear it whenever you want. Too Faced has the cutest packaging. I don't own this palette, but I found a blog where a girl swatched the shades and described them: http://www.beautyops.net/2012/01/too-faced-natural-at-night-eyeshadow.html I think I've found similar shades to the ones described. I will list the dupes and the descriptions and then I'll list the face charts which I found on Too Faced's website: http://www.toofaced.com/c-103-get-the-look.aspx
1. Full Moon: glitter, gold, Wet 'n Wild Vanity 5th color
2. Nightcap: Wet 'n Wild Vanity 2nd color
3. Cocoa Star: matte dark brown, Wet 'n Wild Vanity 3rd color
4. Night Light: really glittery with a lot of fall out, champagne like Too Faced Nude Beach, Mac Naked Lunch, Stila Kitten, Wet 'n Wild Sand Castle 1st shade or 3rd shade in Prestige Earthling Beauty Bar
5. After Hours: metallic taupe color with silver specks of glitter, L'Oreal HIP Duo in Electrified left side
6. Eclipse: metallic dark brown with bronzed colored specks, Wet 'n Wild Vanity 6th color
7. Spotlight: blend into skin, Urban Decay Foxy from Naked 2 Palette, soft nude color, Wet 'n Wild Vanity 1st shade
8. Moon Stone: metallic golden olive color, L'Oreal HIP Duo in Dynamic right side, this isn't a very good dupe for this color, I'm not sure I own anything like this.
9. Night Fever: black brown, last color in Wet 'n Wild Baked Not Fried Palette
Natural at Night - Night Look
1. Sweep Full Moon from lashes to brow.
2. Apply Nightcap onto lid.
3. Blend Cocoa Star into upper and lower lash lines and outer lid.
My Thoughts: This is my favorite look. It just looks really pretty and natural.
Natural at Night - Classic Look
1. Sweep Night Light from lashes to brow.
2. Contour crease with After Hours.
3. Line eyes with Eclipse. Extend out and up.
My Thoughts: I don't like the Night Light because it's too shimmery and the After Hours is also too shimmery for the contour. It might look pretty at night time. These are the colors I used, that doesn't mean the Too Faced palette shadows look bad or are the same as my dupes. The Eclipse is a really cool liner shade.
Natural at Night - Fashion Look
1. Dust Spotlight from brow to lashes.
2. Blend Moon Stone into crease.
3. Smoke upper and lower lash line with Night Fever.
My Thoughts: My dupe for Moonstone isn't correct. It looks good in the crease though. It is more of an olive color, while Moonstone is supposed to be a brown color. Night Fever is a really good liner shade. It's hard for me to judge this look because I feel like I don't have the right crease color.
The only shade I'm not very confident about is Moon Stone. That is a hard color for me to match. It's a metallic, golden, olive color. I'm not sure if I own a color like that. The Dynamic color is quite dark and might not be a true dupe.
You can dupe a lot of the colors by just getting the Wet 'n Wild Vanity palette. It would be a cheaper alternative. 5/9 colors I duped using the Wet 'n Wild palette!