Saturday, January 21, 2012

Rainy Day Haul

I went shopping today, and got a lot of cool stuff I thought I'd share with you. I've been waiting to make a blog for when my Birchbox or Glam Bag came, but they are both very late. It's driving me crazy waiting. When they arrive I'm going to mark it on my calendar, so I can be a little more prepared next month.

Anyway, first I went to the mall and found a cute little Sanrio store. It was filled to the brim with the cutest Hello Kitty things. I kept oohing and aahing like a mad woman. I found a Tuxedo Sam notebook! I also got a couple of pens.


Next, I went to Sephora to buy the Viva La Juicy perfume. I got the perfume sampler which comes with a certificate to get a full size perfume of my choice. I decided I liked the Viva La Juicy scent the best. I'm sorry the picture is so out of focus. It is the funniest bottle. It has a gold necklace around it's neck saying "couture" and a golden J. It is defiantly my most impressive looking perfume bottle.



The next store I went to was Barnes and Noble Bookstore. I wanted to get a cute planner for the year. I like this one because it is so whimsical looking and it reminds me of Paris. As I was waiting in line I saw on a magazine cover that Russell Brand was writing a tell all book about Katy Perry! I had to check out this magazine too.



After the mall, I decided to head out to Walmart. I've been looking for these Black Radiance eyeshadow palettes that look so much like Wet 'n Wild's 8-Pan Palettes. They come in beautiful colors. I have looked all over my state for them. On the website it says you can find this brand at my local Walmart, but it wasn't there. They also had no Hard Candy! I was so disappointed. But I did find a body wash that I had heard about from a Youtuber who I love to watch: the annie doll face show. She just did her favorite products of 2011 video and raved about this body wash. She said if you don't buy it at least go to the store and smell it. I did smell it and it smells exactly of mangoes. It was only $2! Here is a link to her video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuVV2-Sn4Ow She has a great personality. The body wash is Tone Moisturizing Cocoa Butter Mango Splash Body Wash.


Since, I didn't find any Black Radiance or Hard Candy make up I decided to go to another Walmart. This one didn't have Black Radiance, but it did have Hard Candy, thank goodness! I got Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer in the lightest shade. This stuff is so good! I had read about it on the internet that this was a really good product. I haven't been satisfied with the concealers that I have. This stuff is supposed to be able to even cover tattoos! I tried it in the car, and is definitely a heavy duty concealer. It covered up all my spots and veins around my nose. I'm glad to know I can still get Hard Candy products.


I hope you found my haul interesting.

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!