Monday, January 9, 2012

My First Mac!

I'm very happy today because I got my first ever Mac product! It was at my doorstep, arrived by UPS when I came home from work. I got Quarry eyeshadow. I decided to get it because it is supposedly a dupe for Urban Decay's Tease. This is in the Naked 2 Palette. I'm trying to have all the dupes for it. I have everything except for Tease and Pistol. I ordered Nyx's Dune which is supposed to be a dupe for Mac's Smoke and Diamonds which is supposed to be a dupe of Urban Decay Pistol.

I was surprised at how small the eyeshadow is. For a $20 eyeshadow I was expecting something bigger I guess. When first swatched it was very light. It has a nice texture to it. I had to build up the color in order for the swatch to be seen. Even so, I'm excited to have my first Mac product.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!