Saturday, June 30, 2012

June Favorites

1. Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush. It comes with several brushes in Your Eyes/Enhanced Starter Set with purple handles. I like this to help blend out my concealer.


2. Elf Mineral Infused Face Primer: I have tried a lot of primers. This is a good one and it is cheap.


3. Neutrogena Ultimate Sport Sunblock Lotion SPF 70. I've been using this on my face, and I haven't gotten a sunburn on my face yet! That is saying a lot because I went to the beach and I always get sunburns even when I wear SPF.


4. Elf Zit Zapper: I haven't been getting pimples, but sometimes I will get one and I use this and the pimple quickly goes away.


5. Posh Brush Cleaner: When I want to quickly clean a brush, all I have to do is squirt this on it and clean off the brush with a paper towel. I keep this on my makeup table. It's really handy.


6. Philosophy Body Lotion in Fresh Peaches with Cream. This stuff smells so good. It smells just like peaches. I love it. And the lotion is very moisturizing. I like to massage my feet with it.


7. Got2b Oil-licious Styling Oil: I use this when I'm having one of those hair days where I put my hair up in a pony tail and I have poofy hair all over my head. Really my hair has a mind of it's own. So I take my hair down, take a little bit of this oil and smooth my hair out on the top and brush it into a pony tail again. Now my hair is all in place and I don't look like a freakazoid. xD


Those are all my favorites of the month. I didn't have many. I tried out a lot of different stuff. I have so much makeup, it is pretty ridiculous. I also got my first pedicure. I felt sorry for the lady who did it. My feet were so gross. I gave her a big tip. She put on a pretty bronze color on them that lasted most of the month. It was pretty and went with my rose gold flip flops. I also got a french manicure. It was really pretty, and it was my first time doing that. It looked good while it lasted. I mention these because they were my favorites of the month too even though I have no pictures. I won't go once a week to the salon, but I definitely will go again. It was relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!