Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June Glam Bag


This month's glam bag is a glittery, golden bag. I don't like the texture of it. I don't think I would ever carry this around with me.


Inside the bag the first thing I pulled out was this Marbella Permanent Eyeliner Pen. The card says, "Master the art of beautiful eyes with this unique waterproof, smudge free, and long-lasting semi-permanent eyeliner pen." I normally use brown liquid liners if I use them at all, so I'm probably not going to use this.


This is Living Proof (crossed out frizz) Nourishing Styling Cream. The card says, "Stops frizz in its tracks, keeping all styles frizz-free, soft and smooth. Living Proof's miracle molecule, OFPMA, conquers frizz by blocking humidity without silicone or heavy oils." This is something I will try. I have frizzy hair so I need products like this.


This is Philosophy Take A Deep Breath Oil-Free Energizing Oxygen Gel Cream Moisturizer. The card says, "This lightweight moisturizer detoxifies and helps protect for a healthy-looking glow." On the bottle it says it protects your skin from environmental factors such as sun, smog, and pollution. I like the brand, and I wouldn't mind trying this.



The last product is NYX Round Lipstick in Orange Soda. The card says, "Incredible color that resists wear and smudging, let your lipstick last all night with an amazing velvety smooth, mineral formula." I like this brand. I don't know if the color looks good on me. I will try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!