Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pretty Makeup Looks Part VI

So I'm doing another pretty looks blog. I don't know if anyone reads these or finds them useful, but I might go back and use them myself if I want a new look that I know will be pretty. There are so many looks on Youtube. Sometimes it's hard to find ones that are good tutorials. And for me, I want a look that will end up looking good on me if I copy the steps. But that is subjective. What I think looks good on me, may not look good on everyone. I think also I learn from actually doing the tutorials, not just watching them. I guess that's the kind of learner I am. Sometimes the look is tricky and I watch the tutorial as I do my own makeup. This happens sometimes with the eyeliner looks. I'm still learning how to do that stupid flick/wing!

1. Prom Makeup by pixiwoo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NgwXqpjxt0
a. Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in Not Just Nudes, 1st shade all over eye
b. L'Oreal Infallible 24 HR Eyeshadow in Amber Rush, on lid and lower lash line
c. NYC Individual Eyes Union Square 3rd color, lash line slightly pull upwards and outer corner of eye
d. Maybelline Eye Studio Color Explosion in Forest Fury, gold shimmery color, on lid
e. Wet 'n Wild Vanity Palette, 3rd color, along upper lash line and outer corner of lower lash line
f. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso as a blush
g. Boots No.7 Lip Liner in Nude color in whole lip
h. Revlon Lipstick in Rosy Nude
i. Revlon Lipgloss in Rosegold
My Thoughts: This is a perfect look for a redhead. I applied the l'oreal eyeshadow with my finger. It went on better that way. I don't understand why she had two eye liner colors.

2. Burberry Model Inspired Makeup for my Casting by amodelrecommends http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP6lx3rtLAc
a. Wet 'n Wild 8-Pan Palette in Comfort Zone, 4th color, along lash line, underneath lashes, blending into the socket for a wash of color
b. Wet 'n Wild Bronzer Everything Under the Sun
c. Milani Crystal Gloss in Summer Baby
d. Milani Illuminating Face Powder in Amber Nectar in the t-zone
My Thoughts: I like this look. It's different for me, but it looks good.

3. Face4Less: Kim Kardashian Inspired Makeup...Neutral and Lots of Lashes! by MissBecky0207 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDHOSRCdT58
a. Wet 'n Wild Vanity Palette, 4th color, all over lids
b. Wet 'n Wild Vanity Palette, 3rd color, crease
c. Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in No.9 Oyster Glow, waterline
d. Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink
e. Boots No.7 Lip Liner in Nude, fill in entire lip
f. Elf Hypershine Gloss in Blossom
My Thoughts: I really liked this look because it was affordable and I already owned a lot of the products that she used to create this look.

4. Minka Kelly Glowing Makeup Tutorial with the Naked Palette by ChloeMorello http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22OULrQmJrg
a. Wet 'n Wild Trio in Walking on Eggshells, eyelid color, on inner part of lid blend outer part of lid
b. Wet 'n Wild Vanity Palette, 2nd color, crease
c. Wet 'n Wild Vanity Palette, 3rd color, crease, under eye
d. Wet 'n Wild Lust Palette, 4th color, inner corner and brow highlight
e. Wet 'n Wild Greed Palette, 6th color, set liner
f. Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil in Pure White, waterline
g. Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in Addiction
h. Revlon Lipstick in Nude Attitude
i. Bonne Bell Lip Lites in Cappuccino
My Thoughts: This is a very nude look: eyes, lips, cheeks are all brownish. I think it looks pretty.

5. The Perfect Eye for Coral Lips by AllThatGlitters21 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbXKkCEVGtY
a. Wet 'n Wild Vanity Palette, 2nd color, crease
b. Elf Beauty Book Bright Eye Edition, 2nd row, 2nd color, on lid
c. Wet 'n Wild Trio in Fauna, brow bone color, under brow
d. Bare Minerals Blush in Kiss
e. Bare Minerals All Over Face Color in Clear Radiance as a highlighter
f. She listed different coral lipsticks. My dupes are Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Coral Reef or Palladio Herbal Lip Gloss in Clearly Coral.
My Thoughts: I don't know if I have ever used that Elf eyeshadow. It is really pretty!

6. Face4Less: Megan Fox Cosmo Mag Inspired by MissBecky0207 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM_0y8JYtLo
a. Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in Oyster Glow, on lids and inner half of lower lash line
b. Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Lionfish, lower lash line
c. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
d. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti
My Thoughts Again, I like her looks because I own a lot of what she uses. I didn't use an eyeshadow to get rid of the lip shine like she did. I like the way the lips look as is. This was really easy. I think I have followed another tutorial for the Megan Fox Cosmo cover. I may have even used it for one of my pretty looks. I like this tutorial better. I love the Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti. I'm going to bring it to the beach with me.

7. Bronzy, Glowy Skin - Gold & Brown Eyes - Coral Lips by lovemelisamichelle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za4lbOTafOs
a. L'Oreal Infallible 24 HR Eyeshadow in Eternal Sunshine, inner corner, under brows
b. L'Oreal HIP Concentrated Duo in Dynamic, left color, middle of eye, lower lash line inner 1/2
c. Mix of Wet 'n Wild Walking on Eggshells crease color and L'Oreal HIP Concentrated Duo in Dynamic, right color, outer corner and crease
d. Elf Day 2 Night, 2nd shade, outer v and crease, lower lash line
e. Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in Oyster Glow, waterline
f. Wet 'n Wild Bronzer in Everything Under the Sun, all around the face
g. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Coral Carnation
h. Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Coral Reef
My Thoughts: It's a lot of makeup. It takes awhile to do, but it's not complicated. The eyes are dark. The lips are pretty.

8. Brook from One Tree Hill Makeup Tutorial by pixi2woo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktdwnmh3O8Q
a. Wet 'n Wild Vanity Palette, 1st color, all over lid
b. Elf Beauty Eye Manual Bright Eye Edition, first color, brow bone
c. Wet 'n Wild Vanity Palette, 2nd color, crease
d. Wet 'n Wild Baked Not Fried Palette, top right color, outer corner of crease, upper lashes, bottom lashes stop about 3/4
e. Milani Illuminating Face Powder in Hermosa Rose, highlighter
f. Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'Oro
g. Covergirl Lipstick in Hypnotic
h. Bare Minerals Lip Gloss in Cassis
My Thoughts: The eyes are neutral and the lips are a pretty redhead color lipstick look. I like this.

9. Glamorous Kim Kardashian Makeup Tutorial by pixi2woo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shWi2zmx8uc
a. Wet 'n Wild Greed Palette, 5th color, on lid and tear duct
b. Wet 'n Wild Vanity Palette, 3rd color, crease
c. Mix of Wet 'n Wild Walking On Eggshells crease color with L'Oreal HIP in Dynamic right color, lower lash line
d. Milani Eye Pencil in Gold, waterline
e. Physicians Formula Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls in Translucent Pearls, highlighter
f. Elf Blush in Peachy Keen
g. Boots No. 7 Lip Liner in Nude
h. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Creme Brûlée
My Thoughts: This look turned out really pretty. One of the prettiest makeup looks.

10. The Untitled Tutorial by essiebutton http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMzDaKbKNAQ
a. Urban Decay Cream Shadow in Midnight Rodeo, on lid
b. Elf Day 2 Night, last shade, on lid
c. Wet 'n Wild Vanity Palette, first color, under brow
d. NYX Eyeshadow in Dune, upper lash line
e. Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil in Pure White, waterline
f. Rimmel Blush in Mauve Cool
g. Physicians Formula Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls in Translucent Pearls, highlighter
h. Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Pink Ice
My Thoughts: This is a real easy look to do.

I hope you liked these tutorials!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!