Monday, April 15, 2013

April Birchbox



Hi there,

Spring has sprung, and we're ready for a little change. That's why we teamed up with Women's Health for this month's Birchbox. The magazine's beauty and wellness experts put together a collection of their favorite products, all designed to help you fine-tune your lifestyle.

Our philosophy? Tiny tweaks, big results. We all know that the little things - weekly face masks, nightly eye cream, or five minutes in the sunshine - can make all the difference. That's why we've got plenty of ways that you can improve your overall outlook. First step: Test out your new samples and share photos of how you're using them with this month's hashtag #TinyTweaks!

And don't forget to follow the hashtag, where we'll be sharing tips and tricks for using your products, hosting fun giveaways, and giving you plenty of beauty and wellness inspiration.

xoxo,
Katia, Hayley & the Birchbox Team


1. Nexxus Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Elixir: It's not just your skin that needs antiaging help. This new shine-boosting serum cures dry strands and reduces the odds of age-related breakage. It says "Combat 8 signs of aging hair: volume loss, breakage, less shine, roughness, dryness, brittleness, unruliness, and loss of color vibrancy." That depresses me! I remember when my hair was pretty! I'm going to try this out.


2. Simple Revitalizing Eye Roll-On: "We love sending you the latest high-end beauty essentials every month. But we also keep an eye out for affordable finds that will brighten your routine. Our newest obsession: this nifty eye roll-on from Simple Sensitive Skin Experts. It helps to reduce puffiness and revitalize tired eyes by instantly cooling and gently massaging the delicate eye area. We're adding it to your sample haul because we thing you'll love it as much as we do. And a fun tip - keep it in the refrigerator for an added cool boost in the morning." I am really bad at taking care of my eye area. I buy things with the intention of taking care of it, but I never use it. This looks like a good, sensitive product.


3. Mirenesse Glossy Kiss Lipstick: "Launching exclusively in the Birchbox Shop, this user-friendly lip pencil is a quick way to score a high-impact pout." This is in Flirty Kiss. It is bright red. The packaging says it can be used for lips and cheeks. It reminds me of Benefit Benetint's color. I like it!


4. Vitivia Pro: Vitamin Capsules: "Upgrade your skincare routine by smoothing on these nifty single-use capsules. Concentrated vitamin C brightens your skin tone, while anti aging vitamin A softens fine lines." I'm actually happy with my skin routine. I don't want to mess it up with anything else. I think I will give these to my mom.


5. Caudalie Divine Oil: "Made with a blend of grape, argan, hibiscus, and sesame oils, this multitasking wonder gives skin, hair, and nails a gorgeous glow." I've heard about this! I'm curious to try it. I won't put it on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!