1. Requiem (Book 3 from The Delirium Trilogy) by Lauren Oliver
This was a good book. It alternates between two different characters to who is telling the story, Hana and Lena. Hana has had the operation where she cannot love and Lena has not had the operation. They live in two different societies. It's really interesting. In the first book they were best friends. In this book they are on warring sides. I don't want to say too much because I don't want to give too much away in case you want to read the first two books (which I recommend.)
2. Entwined by Heather Dixon
This book is based on the fairy tale "The 12 Dancing Princesses." If you like fairy tales, you will like this book, I think. I like the romance in the story. There is also a bad guy, and parts of it I didn't like, but I like the ending. It is a very imaginative story.
3. Matched by Ally Condle
This is the first book in a trilogy. It is one of the best books I've read in a while. It's a really sweet love story. It's another Dystopian Society. The government is very controlling. It picks who you will marry, what job you have, how many children you will have, even when you will die! I read the book really fast. I'm rereading the book to my mom.
I was this month going to just pick one, but I couldn't do it! It was too difficult.
1. Pixiglow Nail Colour in Pirouette Pink
I was so excited to see this at Target. It is the Tinkerbell nail polish! I had been searching for this a while ago, when I was looking for all the Tinkerbell collection. It was also on sale for only $5! So I was really lucky! It's a cute pink color, too.
2. Essie Nail Lacquer in Bikini So Teeny
Doesn't this color look heavenly?! The sunlight was shining on it just right when I took the picture! I had heard people talk about this nail polish, but I wasn't sure about having blue on my nails. It looked pretty though. It is a pastel blue. It's a nice spring color.
3. L'Oreal Nail Color in Orange You Jealous?
This is a pretty coral color. It doesn't look too orange.
4. Revlon Nail Enamel in Heavenly on top of L'Oreal I Will!
This picture is hard to tell, but the top coat is glittery. When I look at my toenails it reminds me of a wedding dress! The weather has been sunny for just a few days, so for the few days it has been nice I decided to paint my toenails, so they would look pretty in the sunlight.
1. Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Waterproof in Very Black
I heard a lot of talk about this mascara, so I decided to try it out. It does give a lot of volume to my lashes.
2. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Light
3. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Radiant
I was using this in the shade light, and I still like that, but I heard that radiant helps hide dark circles. I was curious what it would do, so I got it. It is light coverage, but it is just as much as I need. It has a peach tint, that cancels out the dark under my eyes.
4. The Balm Nude'tude Eyeshadow Palette
This has a lot of beautiful neutral colors. I got it on sale from Hautelook.com. I'm working on a blog post dedicated to this palette. Lately, I've been just using this for all my eye makeup.
5. Elf Feather Proof Moisturizing Lip Liner in Bark
I found out that this was a dupe for MAC's Lip Liner in Boldly Bare. I saw a Youtube video where someone had this elf lip liner and the mac one and they swatched them side by side, and they looked very similar. The Elf one is very cheap. I used this a lot when doing Samantha Schuerman looks.
6. L'Oreal Colour Riche in All About Pink Lip Liner
I use this as a dupe for MAC In Synch. I don't have the original. I just am guessing based on what it looks like to me from pictures. I used this a lot with Samantha Schuerman looks. She likes to use Boldly Bare and In Synch together for a lot of her looks. This is a really pretty lip liner.
7. Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Blush in Pearlescent Pink
This is one of my favorite blushes. It gives a natural flush to the cheeks. It is pink with a tiny bit of peach.
8. Urban Decay Ammo Palette
I love the colors in this palette. This is another palette I got on sale off of Hautelook.com. I did a blog post on it this month. Here is a link, if you want to see it: http://beautydiversion.blogspot.com/2013/04/urban-decay-ammo-shadowbox-palette-looks.html This is my first time owning Urban Decay eye shadow, and I really understand why people love them so much. I try to dupe it. But my dupes aren't as great as the real eyeshadows. It does have a lot of glitter fall out, which isn't good.
9. Covergirl Cheekers Blush in Pretty Peach
This blush is pinky-peach. I heard that it was a dupe for NARS Orgasm. I don't know if that is true. I just know it's a really pretty blush, and it is inexpensive. It looks very natural. I've been wearing the blush since I started wearing makeup, like back in junior high!
10. Elf Blush in Candid Coral
This is a peachy-coral blush. It is also very inexpensive, but it is a blush I have to have in my makeup collection. When a look calls for a coral blush, I use this.
I wanted to find a way to include music in my favorites for the month, but I didn't see how I could decide on a favorite. This month I'm going to share with you my exercise playlist. These are the songs I have listened to the most this month. I haven't gotten tired of them yet. Keep in mind when I listen to this, it is set to mix the songs up, so they aren't in this order.
1. DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love by Usher
2. Scream by Usher
3. OMG (feat. will.i.am) by Usher
4. More by Usher
5. My Boo by Usher & Alicia Keys
6. Scream & Shout (feat. Britney Spears) by will.i.am
7. Chain of Fools by Aretha Franklin
8. Think by Aretha Franklin
9. Wouldn't It Be Nice by The Beach Boys
10. Good Vibrations by The Beach Boys
11. Deja-vu by Beyonce
12. Just Can't Get Enough by The Black Eyed Peas
13. Imma Be by The Black Eyed Peas
14. Piece of Me by Britney Spears
15. Locked Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars
16. Let's Go (feat. Ne-Yo) by Calvin Harris
17. I Hate Boys by Christina Aguilera
18. Fighter by Christina Aguilera
19. Goodies (feat. Petey Pablo) by Ciara
20. One, Two Step (feat. Missy Elliott) by Ciara
21. What You Got (feat. Akon) by Colby O'Donis
22. Brick House by The Commodores
23. Cupid Shuffle by Cupid
I hope you like my favorites! What was your favorite this month? Write a comment below!