Friday, April 12, 2013

I Love Spring TAG

I watched this Youtube video by lanaindiana and I decided I wanted to do it too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-I6RI6YUsc I tag whoever reads this blog who wants to do it!

1. Favorite spring nail polish? Essie Nail Lacquer in Mint Candy Apple


I'm really loving this color on my nails, and in general. I love pastels.

2. What is your must-have lip color this spring? Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Bellini



This was in my favorites last month. It's a really pretty color. But I don't just wear this color. I like to try out all kinds of looks every day. But if I had to choose a color, this color is perfect for Spring.

3. Show us your favorite spring dress. I actually never wear dresses. Even when I was skinny, I didn't like wearing dresses. So I picked out my favorite spring shirt.


Again, it's another pastel! I love this color purple! I don't have very many purples in my wardrobe, and this is new. I tried to fold it so you could see how the sleeves are bunched up. I don't know what that is called, but it is cute.

4. What's your favorite flower? Tulip

                                                               (Source: Google Images)
It's hard for me to pick a favorite flower because I've grown up around a bunch of gardeners, and where I live there are tons of flowers and people that love to grow them. I'll just say that tulips are one of my favorite flowers.

5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory? I don't wear scarfs, but I have a spring looking watch.


Again, there is that mint color again! I got this watch at Target. I got it in the wintertime, but it looks like a springtime watch.

6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? I honestly don't keep up on the trends. Whenever I notice something that is a trend it usually looks odd to me.

                                                        (Source: Google Images)

7. Favorite spring candle? I've said in another tag, I'm scared to light candles!

                                                               (Source: Google Images)

8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring? Juicy Couture Couture La La


This smells like fruits and flowers. I love it. It is so refreshing to me. I'm almost out of this little sample. I may have to actually buy the bottle!

9. What is spring like where you live?

                                                             (Source: Google Images)

It is cold and rainy, but there are times where it is sunny. The flowers are starting to bloom. And that is pretty to see.

10. What's your favorite thing about spring?


I love to see all the flowers blooming. I love to see the sun shining more. I don't like how dark it is in the winter. It makes me feel sad.

11. Are you a spring cleaner? No. I wish I was. I tend to hold on to things. I feel bad letting things go.

12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation? I just had spring break. I didn't do much except for read.

I hope you like my tag! I tag you to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!