Thursday, July 11, 2013

I ♥ Summer TAG

This tag was created by missglamorazzi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qf3XH0eAi0. It looked like a fun tag to do, so I've decided to do it. I hope you do it too! If you have a blog, post it on your blog and link it in a comment down below! You can answer the questions and e-mail it to me (I'm looking at you people out there who know my e-mail address!) Or if you make Youtube videos, I tag you to do this tag video!

Favorite bronzer for summer? Maybelline Dream Sun Bronzing Powder in Matte Light. It is perfect and natural looking for my fair skin.


You're relaxing in a hammock, on a tropical island. What are you sipping on? (Favorite summer drink) Target Mango Smoothie


Favorite summer lip product? Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti, Prestige Skin Loving Minerals Lasting Moisture Lip Gloss in Soft Peach, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon. I have a lot of favorite lip products. It's hard for me to choose one.



Beach or pool? I love going to the beach. Oregon has beautiful beaches.


Summer = crazy hair! What's your must-have styling product? One 'n Only Argan Oil. I got this little sample with my flat iron. I put it in my hair when it is wet and comb thru. It helps my hair be smooth and shiny.


Sun bathing or fake tan? Neither. If I go sun bathing I end up with a sunburn. I'm scared to do fake tan because I don't know what to use that would look natural on me, since it's not even natural for me to tan. I get freckles.


Favorite summer nail polish? Essie Nail Polish in Tart Deco. I currently have them on my toes with a glitter top coat.


Any summer traditions? My family every year goes out into the country for the 4th of July and we have a family reunion with all my cousins and relatives. We have BBQ, and do fireworks in the evening.


Favorite summer scent? Body Fantasies Signature Fragrance Body Spray in Cotton Candy. I just learned about this scent last month. This is inexpensive. You can find it at Walgreens. It will make you feel happy!


Favorite BBQ food? Cheeseburgers!


What's your favorite summer-proof product? Jordana Incolor Fabuliner Liquid Eye Liner in Black. This will stay all day long. It will still be there at night when I remove my eye makeup!


Any summer vacation plans this year? No plans? Tell us about your dream summer trip! I think it would be fun to go to Disney World with my family and friends. There is also a water park, I don't know if it is in Disney World or next to it, that I have always wanted to go to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!