Friday, March 14, 2014

Lush Easter Haul with Reviews!


I got really excited when I saw that Lush were bringing out Easter and Mother's Day products in the UK. I couldn't wait for it to be released in the U.S. Mother's Day is celebrated in March in the U.K. I think we celebrate it in May, so they haven't put those products on their website yet. Even though I'm not a mother, I plan on doing a Mother's Day haul, too! The products are so cute! And they feel so good for the skin. I have 10 products total (if you count when I break some of them to find the surprise inside). I'm going to do an Easter countdown for 10 days with these products, like I did at Christmas time. I will update this blog with my reviews, and the pictures of what is inside some of these eggs!



1. Lush The Immaculate Eggception (pink): This is the same egg, just different sides of it. Inside of it is either a miniature bunny or chick bath bomb! So you break this open and you have 3 bath bombs total. The bath bombs bubble and sizzle. They turn your bath water a certain color. Sometimes there are glitter or petals inside of them. This is what the website says about this bath bomb, "Inside each giant fizzy egg is a secret surprise. What is it? You'll just have to crack the Bath Bomb shell to find out. Get a hold of your egg, line up the seam with the edge of a hard surface and give it one good WHACK! Once it's cracked, you can drop half the shell in your tub for an energizing ylang yang, grapefruit and vanilla bath. Save the other half and the mysterious treat inside for two more luxurious soaks.


Review: Inside the pink egg was a baby chick! Isn't that cute?! So now I have 3 bath bombs! I'm going to take a bath with the chick first. The chick turned the bath water pink. It smells so good. The little orange triangle it is holding smells like grapefruit. It was a nice relaxing bath.

The other parts of the egg as expected turned the bath water pink. The side with the yellow, made a yellow cloud.

This is my favorite thing I got from Lush! I'm glad I got two of them! I really recommend it. It smells like sweet candy.




2. Lush The Immaculate Eggception (yellow): I wanted to get another one because I thought maybe there would be something different inside of it. When I'm ready to take a bath, I will break it open and take a picture of what was inside.

When you crack it open this is what is inside:


A bunny! And the nose is a piece of something that smells like pure grapefruit! The chick has something similar. I love these bath bombs because they are the best bang for the buck. You get three baths out of one egg. I also like finding the surprise on the inside.

Review: The little bunny didn't do anything in the bathtub. It smelled good, but it didn't turn the water any color or make bubbles. This wasn't a very good bath bomb.

The other part of the bath bomb was yellow and it worked like a normal bath bomb. It turned the bath water yellow and it smelled like candy. It smells like vanilla.


3. Lush Golden Egg Bath Bomb: This is what the website says, "Your Easter egg hunt stops here! This spectacular new invention has combined a Bath Bomb and a Luxury Bath Melt to create (drumroll please…) the Bath Bomb Melt! The creamy, moisturizing cocoa butter exterior encases a fizzy Bath Bomb center, and the whole egg is dusted in a delicate golden luster. Even better? This new invention has the classic honey-toffee fragrance of our best-selling Honey I Washed The Kids soap. Wherever your Easter egg hunt begins, make sure it finishes with a Golden Egg bath!" This does smell like honey-toffee!

Review: It turns the bath yellow and gold glitter. It makes the skin so soft.



4. Lush Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb: This is the same egg, just different sides of it. This is what the website says about it, "The original Easter egg-shaped Bath Bomb, Fluffy egg is a classic customer favorite that we bring back each Easter for its masses of incredibly loyal fans. While we love the cheery pink color, it's the intoxicating candy-sweet aroma that will really draw you in to its fluffy ways! Pop this one into the tub to sink into softening, brilliantly pink water, and you'll be left smelling like scrumptious vanilla-cotton candy. Delicious!" I got the Christmas Lush products and the Valentine's Day ones, and my favorite products were the bath bombs.

Review: It does smell like candy. I can't put my finger on which one. It turns the bath water bright pink.


5. Lush Bunny Bubble Bar: Isn't this so cute?! This is what the website says, "Hop in the tub with this adorable bubbly bunny for silky, sweet waters and lots of fluffy foam! We've added loads of coconut oil and shea butter to soften and moisturize the skin, and the sweet, comforting fragrance of Fair Trade vanilla absolute to calm the mind. Tiny blue cornflower petals are at the center of this Bunny's tummy and will swirl about in the tub for the ultimate springtime bathing experience. This little love is big enough for two baths, so hop to it!" This is how to use: "Crumble under running water as you fill the tub. The stronger your water pressure, the more bubbles you will make; we encourage experimentation for best results. To get the most out of your bubble bars, keep them in a cool, dry place."

Review: I crumbled it under the running water and it was bubbly. It turns the bath water a purple/pink color. It didn't look like cute blue cornflower petals, but little gross weeds! I didn't like that part. I wouldn't get this again, although it is cute.


6. Sexy Peel: I got this as a sample. This is a soap. "Freshly squeezed citrus juices clean the skin and get you smiling." I think I will use this whenever I take a bath.

Review: It smells like a sweet lemon.

I hope you enjoyed my Lush haul! About 9 days before Easter I will start reviewing these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!