So this is a really pretty glamorous look I found on Youtube by MakeupByAlli. You can use whatever bright lip you want. This is what I did to copy the look...
1. Face primer
2. Foundation with a sponge. Wet the sponge and then squeeze out the excess. Don't use a dry sponge.
3. Concealer on lid. It works better for me if I use an eye primer, but for some people concealer can work as a primer.
4. She used Mac Blanc Type all over the lid. I used Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar in Coconut Creme.
5. She used Makeup Geek Creme Brûlée in the crease and a little above so you can see it when your eye is open. I used Too Faced Chocolate Bar in Salted Caramel. She put this on the lower lash line too.
6. Next, she used Makeup Geek Beaches and Cream to blend out the edges of Creme Brûlée. This is a warm, matte peach shade.
7. She put Creme Brûlée on the outer lid.
8. Colour Pop Note to Self on outer lid and outer crease in a v shape and on the lower lash line. I used Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette in Peanut Butter.
9. Wet Brush and she applied a golden highlight.
11. Use the golden highlighter you put on your eyes on your face to highlight the parts you want to highlight.
12. A bright matte lippie. I went for a matte red/orange lipstick, Wet 'n Wild Salsa Lessons.