This is a look by Summer Mckeen. I really like her personality. She seems really chill and down to earth. She looks like a model, I'm not sure if she is one or not. This look was soo simple, but it looks up to date and perfect for the summer. She used the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette. I don't have that palette, so I used my own shadows to create the look. Also, she was sponsored by Sephora and used all products from there. I'll show you what I did.
1. Moisturizer, I used one with SPF in it.
2. Eyebrows. I don't really have a lot of eye brow products. So you can use whatever you use to do your brows. I took a matte brown shadow to fill in my brows in a really, really natural way. I want my eyebrows to look natural.
3. Face Primer. I like to use Dr. Brandt's Pore's No More because of my pores and to keep my skin matte
4. Concealer, under eyes and any redness you have
6. I put on powder, but she skipped this step.
7. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer or any matte bronzer you like
8. Rosey blush. I used Milani Blush in Romantic Rose 01.
9. Golden highlight on top of cheeks, temples, above eyebrows
10. Milani Eye Shadow Primer. She skipped eye primer.
11. Sweet Peach Palette by Too Faced. She mixed Puree and Summer Yum for her crease shade. I used Peanut Butter from my Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette. She put it on her lid and crease.
12. She used the shade Luscious for her inner 2/3 of lids and on the tear ducts. I used a warm coppery frost color. You can also use a metallic coppery shade. Sometimes it helps to use your finger instead of a brush if you want it to stand out more.
13. She used a black waterproof eye liner on her upper lash line with no wings. I used a dark brown, matte eye shadow with a precise eye liner brush.
14. Curl lashes and apply mascara.
15. She used a natural looking matte nude color. It was Sephora Collection Rouge Lip Tint. I used a matte liquid lipstick.
16. To finish off she sprayed a setting spray all over her face. It's supposed to make the makeup last longer, sort of the same idea has hair spray. I didn't do this because I currently don't have one.
I hope you are having a good summer!