I love Eman! She is a professional makeup artist. This is just an everyday type of look. She was sponsored by Laura Mercier, so all the products are that brand. I am just using my own stuff, but I created this pretty look I wore today doing every day type of stuff in sunny, hot, summer weather.
1. Face Primer
5. Contour face, the 3 e method is like you make a 3 motion from forehead and temples, to cheeks, to under jaw and same on other side. She also put the matte bronzer on crease of eye and lower lash line.
6. Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Moonlight on her eye lid. I used a warm brown eye shadow with frost finish on the lid. A dupe I found from the Christmas limited edition palette Too Faced Everything Nice in the color After Hours. It isn't exactly the same because she used a stick/cream and I used a shadow.
7. Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Cocoa on the base of the upper lashes, blending it in and smudging it out with a small angle brush. I used a small angle brush and put Sable from the Lorac Pro Palette against my upper lashes. It is a warm, dark brown color with a satin finish.
9. Laura Mercier in Embrace Lipstick and Opal Lip Gloss. This lip look reminded me of Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle, so that is how I copied. I also like the way it feels on my lips.
10. Highlighter on top of cheekbones, nose, above eyebrow, and I used the Eco Tools Fan Brush.