My mom and I rented this a few days ago. It is so good. The music, the acting, the story, the way everything looks. It is a piece of art in my opinion. I really recommend it. I feel like this will be a classic in the future.
I really loved Wonder Woman. I remember when I was really little in the early 80's watching Wonder Woman. For Halloween when I was 3 years old I dressed up as her. This movie inspired me, and made me feel empowered. I know not everyone liked it for different reasons, but I thought it was really beautiful. It also reminded me of my grandpa who fought in WWII. In this movie Wonder Woman fights the nazis and ultimately she fights the god of war, Ares.
These are all my favorite things that I'm currently using that exist in the bathroom.
1. Shampoo and Conditioner by Garner Fructis Full & Plush Paragon-free Fortifying with Pomegranate for fine or flat hair for visibly fuller hair. And it is supposed to make your hair stronger.
2. Skintimate Island Berry Breeze Shave Gel for moisturizing. It has vitamin e and olive butter. I like the way it smells too.
3. Dial Coconut Water. This is a great hydrating body wash that smells like coconut. I use a loofah with it. It is really refreshing to me.
4. Philosophy Purity One-Step Facial Cleanser. It's a nice, simple face wash.
5. Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser. Sometimes I use this it has little scrubby beads in it and cucumber extracts. It is also oil-free. I use my wash cloth to help exfoliate my skin.
6. Freeman Facial Exfoliating Scrub in Pink Grapefruit. It exfoliates, smooths, and renews your face. It smells really good too.
7. Up & Up Eye Makeup Remover Liquid. This is a dupe for Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover. I get this at Target. You shake it up and remove your eye makeup gently.
8. Adapalene Gel. I got this from a dermatologist. You just need a little bit to put on pimples.
9. Sensodyne Pronamel Toothpaste. This is a little baby sample from my dentist.
10. Oral-B Satin Floss. I like this floss because it fits between my teeth well.
1. Body Fantasies Signature in Cotton Candy: This is a fragrance body spray you can get at Walgreens. It smells so sweet.
2. Vera Wang Princess: I think I got this from a drugstore like Rite Aid. It has cute packaging it is a glass bottle in the shape of a heart and the lid is a jeweled crown and a ring underneath it. It smells sweet, fruity, vanilla, cacao, and white floral.
3. Viva La Juicy from Juicy Couture: I got this from Sephora. It has a sweet and fruity smell to it too. I like the packaging on it also. I've had these perfumes for a long time.
1. Beauty Secrets Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover. This is a gentle professional formula that is safe for natural or artificial nails. I got this from Sally's Beauty Store. It works really well and you get a lot.
2. Seche Clear Base Coat. I also got this from Sally's.
3. China Glaze Nail Polish in Flip Flop Fantasy. I currently am wearing this on my fingers and toes. It's a bright almost neon coral polish.
4. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in 420 Pacific Blue. This is a regular blue polish that I think looks cool in the summertime.
These are some of the brushes I've been using a lot. (From left to right)
1. Sigma Large Angled Contour F40 Brush. I use this to apply blush. The bristles are soft.
2. Sigma Large Powder F30 Brush. I use this to apply powder all over face.
3. Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush. This is an excellent brush to apply crease eye shadow. I think Stephanie Ledda uses it also in her videos I've noticed her use it.
4. The Balm Give Crease A Chance Brush: This is a two sided brush. The brushes are very large, so they are great for blending stuff out.
5. Elf Small Tapered Brush: I like this for highlighting and you can use it with powder to gently set under eyes. It is inexpensive and a good quality brush that has lasted a long time.
6. Real Techniques Buffing Brush: You can apply foundation with this or powder. These brushes are all good quality and soft on the skin. They have lasted me awhile.
7. Real Techniques Contour Brush: I use this to apply bronzer or I contour with it.
8. Sigma Flat Kabuki F80 Brush: I use this to buff in foundation and concealer. And I also use my fingers if there are any brush strokes. I can make it look more natural.
9. Real Techniques Sponge: I sometimes use this to blend out foundation and concealer. It sort of depends on how I'm feeling. I have had the beauty blender and I feel like this works just as well, and it is an inexpensive alternative.
*I'm not sponsored by any of these brands. I have purchased all this stuff, they were not pr packages sent to me for free.
1. First, I cleanse my hands with a hand sanitizer. This is Magic Mirror OCD Hand Sanitizer from Fortune Cookie.
2. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with aloe, herbs, and rosewater. This is a refreshing spray to put on face before you put on any lotion or makeup. It makes your skin moist, so everything goes on better. This is sold at Ulta now.
3. Dr. Brandt Pores No More. This is a face primer. It minimizes the look of pores, absorbs oil, and mattifies shine. I put this on all the parts of my face that have noticeable pores, and where I don't want it to be shiny. I got a baby sample from Ulta.
4. Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Normal/Dry Skin. I love this foundation for matching my skin color well, feels good on my type of skin, and it lasts a long time. It covers what I want to be covered, and it is from the drugstore.
5. Wet 'n Wild Photo Focus Concealer. I like this because it feels good under the eye, and it works well. It doesn't everything you want a concealer to do. It was inexpensive, and Wet 'n Wild is cruelty free.
6. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001 Transparent. I have used this powder for a long time. I keep buying the same one. It is a simple, good powder that does it's job. It never makes you look cakey. It is good to set your face with powder because if you use a powder bronzer/blush it will go on better.
These are some of my favorite eye shadows and palettes. I use Milani Eye Shadow Primer as a primer for my lids. You just need a little bit and gently put on with your ring finger to not cause wrinkles. It just needs to be a little bit tacky. This works better for me than the more expensive primers.
1. Lorac Pro Palette: This has 8 mattes and 8 shimmery eye shadows all in nice colors.
2. Too Faced Chocolate Bar: My favorite shades are Salted Caramel, Marzipan, Semi-Sweet, Milk Chocolate, Creme Brûlée, and Champagne Truffle.
3. Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar by Too Faced: My favorite shades in this palette is Peanut Butter and Mousse.
4. Anastasia of Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette. This is a great palette for the warm reds, oranges, golds, and dark browns. My favorite shades are Raw Sienna, Burnt Orange, Vermeer, Primavera, Realgar, and Cyprus Umber. A lot of the names of the eye shadow is based on what was used in the renaissance to make paints for the beautiful renaissance paintings.
5. Stila's Kitten. It's a pretty shimmery color for the lid.
6. L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Amber Rush. This is a pretty coppery/rose gold shade for the lid.
This is one of my favorite songs right now. It's called Hope In Front of Me by Danny Gokey.
Interesting. Another song I loved this song called "I Have This Hope" by Tenth Avenue North.
I hope you liked going through my current favorites. What was your favorite in June? What are you grateful for?