Sunday, July 15, 2012
This month's Birchbox is going along with Glamour magazine.
This is what it says on the card, "Hi there! During summer, everything is at its peak, from the steamy temperatures to the farmer's market bounty. Is it any wonder that all our senses are in overdrive? It's the ideal time to focus on the full immersion experience of your beauty routine: the sound of the packaging as you tear into a new product, the first whiff of an unfamiliar perfume, or the feel of a deliciously gritty scrub on your skin. This month, we've teamed up with Glamour, whose July issue celebrates the five senses of summer, to bring you a Birchbox that guarantees a multi-sensory experience. Go ahead, start playing. In addition to gorgeous smells, colors, and textures, you'll find custom earbuds that will hep you rock out in bright style all summer. Here's to having the most vibrant summer yet."
1. AHAVA Purifying Mud Mask: "Thick with Dead Sea mud and Kaolin white clay, this fast-acting mask detoxifies skin in the amount of time it takes to catch a commercial break." Sometimes I like to try out a mask.
2. Manna Kadar sheer glo shimmer lotion: "This illuminating liquid gives your complexion a supermodel-like sheen. Mix it with your foundation, or apply as a highlighter." This will be cool to try.
3. Earbuds: "We designed these neon headphones just for you. Pair them with your best playlist." I'm glad to get these. I needed some headphones.
4. Oscar de la Renta live in love: "This elegant floral layers notes of hyacinth and orchid over a rich base of sandalwood and cedar." It is a perfume sample. I think it smells ok. I'm excited to have something from Oscar de la Renta.
5. Laura Geller Doubled Dipped Lipstick in Caribbean Kiss: "This double-sided lipstick makes it easy to switch between (or layer) two golden pink pigments." One side is a glazed butter caramel color and the other is a nude petal pink. It's cool that there are two colors in one lipstick.