Monday, July 23, 2012

Midsummer Haul

I went shopping today, and decided to share what cute and interesting things I found. I hope you enjoy! :)


1. Studio 35 Beauty 100% Acetone Nail Polish Remover. I got this at Walgreens. I went to a women's camp this weekend and there was an area where we could do our nails. They had an acetone nail polish remover and I was surprised at how easy it was to take off my nail polish. I decided I needed to get something like that for myself.


2. Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser 10% Benzoyl Peroxide: I have been looking for this everywhere. Ever since my dermatologist recommended a Benzoyl Peroxide face wash, I have been using this. It is the only thing I have found that has it in a face wash. When I ran out, I looked at every store I could find and they were all out. I actually asked someone at Walgreens and they ordered it for me. This is my favorite face wash to help clear my acne.


3. Conair Pro Concentrator Nozzle: I got this because I've been watching Youtube videos on how to straighten your hair with a blow dryer. They recommend using this on your blow dryer. It helps to smooth out frizz I guess. I got this at Sally's Beauty Supply Store.



4. Wet 'n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Pinkerbell: This is a corally pink color. It has been called a dupe for the Mac Viva Glam 2012 Nicki Minaj lipstick. I found this at Rite Aid.


5. I am in love with the Gwen Stefani Harajuku collection. I think it is so cute. Target has their back-to-school stuff out and I love to go see the new notebooks.


6. I love baby penguins. I thought this spiral notebook was adorable.




7. In the men's section at Target they have some really cute graphic t-shirts. I'm plus size, so I like that they are comfortable, they fit me, and they are inexpensive.


8. Up & Up Moisturizing Body Wash Antibacterial Compare to Dial Spring Water Body Wash: I have been using Philosophy body washes, but I've noticed dirty spots on my legs even after I showered. So I wanted to get a soap that would actually clean my body, not just have a pretty scent. I researched online and I guess it's good to look for a wash that says antibacterial on it. We'll see how it works.


9. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 100+: I have been wearing sunscreen this summer and have been careful not to get sunburns. Just to be on the safe side I got this for when I go to the beach in a few weeks. I wanted to find the highest SPF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!