Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July Favorites


1. Revlon Scented Parfume Nail Enamel in Strawberry Cream: I love the color and when you put these on your nails and it dries it smells like strawberries! I read somewhere not to put a top coat on it or it will lose the smell. I loved this polish so much, I kept reapplying it as it wore off.


2. Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy in Strong Lengths Shampoo and Conditioner: I kept seeing the commercials for this and I finally caved in and bought them. I got them at Walmart and it was inexpensive. They clear your hair at the roots. My hair has been getting longer, so I feel like it works. It is good for someone with fine hair and their roots can get clogged from hair products.


3. Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream: I got this as a sample from my June Glam Bag. It was a big sample sized product. I only use a small amount in my hair. It says, "stops frizz, period. weightlessly blocks humidity, smooths and conditions, no heavy silicones or oils." It works really well. This is my go to anti-frizz product of the moment.


4. Got2b Guardian Angel Flat Iron Balm: I use this on my hair before I straighten it. I heard about it through people on Youtube who had it in their favorite products of the months video. It has a 425 degrees Fahrenheit heat protection on it.


5. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunblock SPF 100+: This is the highest sunblock I have found in the stores. I wanted to be extra sure I wasn't going to get a sunburn when I go to the beach. Don't spray this on your face. I did, and my lips I think had an allergic reaction. They got very numb, and the only thing on my face was this sunblock.



6. Jordana Fabuliner Liquid Eye Liner in Brown: This is my all-time favorite liquid liner. It is so easy to use. It has such a fine point. It is also inexpensive. I found it in Walgreens.


7. Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil in Brown: This is a very pigmented eye liner. I like to use this on the waterline and tight line. I don't like it so much to line my eyes because it is a very thick texture, it's ok if you want to smudge it out, but if you want a precise line it is hard to do with this.



8. Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze: This is talked about a lot on Youtube videos, I've noticed. People use this a lot in their tutorials. I brought this with me when I went camping this month, and I just used this on my eyes. My eyes are oily, but this product stays well on me. It has a pretty color too. My swatch doesn't do it justice.



9. NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Glow: I love this color for blush. It is a corally-pink color. I used this camping. It looks pretty.




This is where you get the cheek tint.


This is where you get the lip gloss.

10. Pixi Succulent Lip Twin in Coral Camelia: This is another pretty pink, coral color. You can wear this on your cheeks or lips. I took this camping with me too. I heard about through Lisa Elridge, one of my favorite makeup artists on Youtube.



11. Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection In Comfort Zone: I really love Wet 'n Wild eyeshadows. I think they wear well, they are inexpensive, and they make great dupes. This is a great palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!