Tuesday, July 17, 2012

July Glam Bag


1. I really like the looks of this bag.


2. Yes to Cucumbers On-The-Go Facial Towelettes: I really like these little wipes. I brought the Yes to Blueberries wipes I got in my April Birchbox with me camping last month and they were really handy. I'm going to take these with me to the camp I'm going to this weekend.


3. Josie Maran Magic Marker Lip and Cheek Stain in Jitterbug. This is a bright pink color. It feels like you are using a highlighter to mark up your face. The color blends out on the cheek to give a pretty flush. And the lips look pretty.


4. Nu Me HydroPunch Hydrating Conditioner: It says to have Seratin-k, Sage Extract, Bamboo Extract, Argan Oil from Morocco, and no paragons or paraffins. It sounds good. I'll have to try it out.


5. Juice Beauty Green Apple SPF 15 Moisturizer: This says it has age defying antioxidants in it and  broad spectrum sun protection. I like to use what I normally use which has SPF 30. This is ok though.


6. Circus by Andrea's Choice Nail Color: This is a big tube like a package and inside is a full size nail polish!


7.  It's a pretty summer yellow color. The name is Somersault. I already have two nail polishes that are this color, so this is just ok to me.

2 comments:

  1. Those Yes to wipes would have more than come in handy during my holiday last week!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Caked Vintage Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such a little packet, and it fits nicely in my tote where I put my lotion and little bottles of things I'm traveling with. I also liked the way they smelled and felt on my skin. I wish drugstores carried little samples of this.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!