Friday, July 6, 2012

Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box Dupes

These are some dupes I found, some were from blogs and some I just matched on my own based on swatches I saw on the internet. Yesterday I bought Wet 'n Wild's I'm Feeling Retro eyeshadow trio and it got me looking up reviews on it. I saw it was comparable to Urban Decay's Fishnet. I went to my blog and found I haven't had that yet as a dupe. I looked up what palette it came with and that sent me on a project on duping all the colors in that palette. It's fun for me. If you want to see other Urban Decay Dupes you can find them in my August 2011 pages.

1. Fishnet: Wet 'n Wild I'm Feeling Retro, eyelid color

2. Honey: Mac Goldmine, Milani Drenched In Gold

3. Ransom: Wet 'n Wild Petal Pusher, 4th shade

4. Graffiti: Wet 'n Wild Pride Palette, 5th shade

5. Zero: Wet 'n Wild Greed Palette, 6th shade

6. Peace: Wet 'n Wild Blue Had Me At Hello, 6th color

7. Shag: Mac Amberlights, L'Oreal Amber Rush

8. Scratch: Wet 'n Wild Greed, 5th shade

9. Underground: Elf Beauty Eye Manual Bright Eye Edition, 4th shade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!