Saturday, August 11, 2012

8 Most Things Worn in Summer TAG

This is a tag I've seen going around on youtube. I decided to do it too. And you are tagged to do it, if you read mine. :) I don't know why it's called "8 Most Worn" because it is 11. xD

1. Most Worn Nail Polish: Revlon Scented Parfume Nail Enamel in Strawberry Cream


2. Most Used Hair Product: Nume Hydro Punch Hydrating Conditioner


3. Most Worn Bag: I think I got this purse several years ago at Target.


4. Most Worn Shoes: I got the flip flops from Target this year. The dark blue shoes are Teva's. You can get them wet and they are so comfortable. I got them at Dick's Sporting Goods Store.



5. Most Worn Accessory: My hat is Great Northwest. I got at Fred Meyers. And my sunglasses are prescription Bebe glasses.



6. Most Worn Item of Clothing: My jean shorts I got at Fashion Bug.


7. Most Worn Foundation: Covergirl Natureluxe Liquid Silk Foundation in Alabaster


8. Most Worn Blush or Bronzer: Mac Studio Careblend Pressed Powder in Medium Deep



9. Most Worn Lip Product: Soft Lips SPF 20 (the writing has faded off)


10. Most Worn Mascara: Maybelline One by One Volum' Express Waterproof and Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini Brush Waterproof


11. Most Worn Eyeshadow: Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!