Thursday, August 16, 2012

August Birchbox

I was so excited yesterday because I received 3 packages in the mail! One from Glam Bag and 2 from Birchbox! The best part about subscribing is getting the packages in the mail. It feel like when you were a kid and you had a bunch of presents to open on your birthday or Christmas time and you felt this exciting feeling.


1. This box came with a little book with tons of tips: makeup items and how to use them, how to read a label, 5 tips to a better shave, solving common makeup blunders, and how to do your skin care in 3 minutes or less. It's like a little magazine! I thought it was very cool and handy. It also lists what is inside the box.


2. Schick Hydro Silk Razor: It says, "The water-activated serum moisturizes skin while you shave, and the innovative oval-shaped design hugs tricky areas like knees and ankles." I really needed something like this, so I'm happy to try it out.


3. Caldrea Hand Soap: "A delicious-smelling soap loaded with aloe vera and olive oil to soften hands." I haven't tried it yet. It seems ok. Something good to travel with I guess.


4. DDF Brightening Cleanser: "This foaming gel uses an all-star team of skin brighteners to fade discoloration and even out skin tone." This is a giant sample. I don't really want to use something different than my normal cleanser. I might give this to a friend.



5. Per-fekt Beauty Lash Perfection Gel: "Amp up your lashes with this multitasking primer, conditioner, and mascara." I like how this is a primer and conditioner in a mascara. I need to try it out.


6. Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy La Fleur: "This modern scent is a feminine blend of wild berries, mandarin, and waterlily." I'm so happy to get this! I love the Juicy Couture scents! I have the regular Viva La Juicy and a sample of the original Juicy Couture.


7. This came in a separate package in the mail. It is a pocket key chain. I'm not sure what to put in there. I guess a little perfume could fit or a lipstick. It is a leather-like material. It didn't come with anything that said what it was or why I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!