Thursday, August 16, 2012

August Glam Bag

Yesterday I got my Glam Bag and Birchbox in the mail on the same day! It was very cool.


1. The bag is a cool neon orange and pink mesh bag. The card has a picture of Michelle Phan and it says, "Endless Summer" on the top, so that is theme I suppose.


2. We got another nail polish called Circus by Andrea's Choice. I got Spectacle. The other shade you could have gotten is Ringmaster the card says. Last month I got a bright yellow shade. It looks pretty and very on trend for Summer.



3. Salty Cosmetics Glama-ZOID! Eye Shadow: You can kind of see it on my hand. Is a very shimmery, mineral powder.


4. Eclos Plant-Based Beauty Cellular Activator Facial Serum. This is what it says on the back of the bottle: "Incorporating the breakthrough technology of Plant Stem Cell research, this lightweight liquid awakens dormant skin stem cells, increases their longevity and enhances their ability to function like young cells. PhytoPlex24 incorporates plant extracts such as Comfrey and Gotu Kola to help visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of skin decline. You can have a smoother, softer, youthful complexion again." I don't know if I believe all the claims. I guess I'm just skeptical. I already have youthful looking skin. I don't want to interfere with what my dermatologist is having me do right now, so I probably will give this to my mom.


5. Eclos Plant-Based Beauty Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream: You are supposed to use the serum first and then apply this cream. It claims to do the same as above.


6. Demeter Fragrance Library Roll on Perfume Oil in Dragon Fruit: It smells really good. I think you can get these inexpensively at Walgreens.



7. My Glam Glam Gloss in the shade 02: It looks very bright and summery. I don't know if it would look good on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!