Friday, August 31, 2012

August Favorites


1. Jesse's Girl High Intensity Nail Color in Julie G with Wet 'n Wild Wild Shine Nail Color in Hallucinate: I think I was at the beach when I found a Rite Aid and I got these polishes. I liked the combo so much I ended up putting it on my fingernails as well. It's just a pretty coral color and I like having glitter on top.


2. Skintimate Moisturizing Shave Gel in Flirty Mango with Vitamin E and Olive Butter: I have never spoken about what shaving gel I use. For a long time I've been loving the Skintimate shaving gels. They work well and smell good. They come in a lot of flavors. I decided to get the mango one this time.


3. Gillette Fusion Proglide (man's razor): For awhile now I've been having "issues" with the razors I get. They don't seem to be sharp enough or they have a built in soap that gets in the blade and makes it so the hairs aren't cut. One day I decided to borrow a man's razor, and I was so happy. The blade was very sharp and it did the shop perfectly. I don't know why women shavers don't work as well as men's. At least I haven't found one that does. Doesn't seem fair, does it? This comes with fillers to replace the blade.


4. Up & Up Moisturizing Body Wash Antibacterial Compare to Dial Spring Water Body Wash: I have a lot of Philosophy Body Washes and I was using those for awhile. I liked the smell, but one day I was really dirty on my legs and I noticed after my shower my legs still weren't clean! It was very annoying. So I went back and scrubbed my legs with some soap. I wished for a body wash that really cleaned myself. I had assumed my Philosophy Body Washes were doing that. I researched a bit online and found that the best thing to do was to find a body wash that said "antibacterial" on it. I went to Target and found this. It was the cheaper brand, but it works so well. It removes all the dirt and smells very nice. I love it! I'm going to repurchase.


5. Studio 35 Beauty 100% Acetone Nail Polish Remover: I have been using different polish removers, but it was taking a long time to remove my polish and not doing a very good job. This is a big bottle and the acetone is what makes the nail polish come off so easily. This even removed glitter nail polish very well! I didn't have to soak my nails and cover them with foiled paper even! I just used a cotton ball and it came right off!


6. L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier B.B. Cream in Fair: I have been hearing about B.B. Creams for awhile now and I was curious to try one. They have already been very popular in Asia and there are lots of good ones there. America has just started to get in on the craze, but unfortunately they haven't been getting very good reviews. They aren't as good as the ones you can get in Asia, I guess. I got the one from Garnier and the fairest one was too dark for me. I got the Maybelline one and it made my face look really greasy. I gave it to my mom and she absolutely loves it. She has dryer skin than me. I like this L'Oreal one the best. It may not be as good as the ones in Asia, but it works ok for me. On the tube it says it, "Primes to smooth skin's texture. Perfects to hide imperfections. Hydrates for all day moisture. Corrects skin for a healthy looking even complexion. Instantly transforms to your perfect shade for a flawless bare skin finish. Over time, more beautiful skin. Dermatologist tested. Helps protect against pore clogging. Encapsulated pigments infused in an ultra-light lotion with antioxidants Vitamin C & E." It looks white when you first put it on and it feels grainy, but you rub it in and it matches your skin tone. It's really cool. I still wear foundation and concealer though. So it doesn't make my skin look perfect.


 7. It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In Product: I heard about this from people on Youtube. I found it at the beach in a travel size version so I was so happy to try it. They don't have this at the drugstores near my house for some reason. It doesn't feel heavy or leave my hair greasy feeling. It also gets rid of frizz. This is a nice product. There is no bad smell to it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!