Monday, August 13, 2012

Pretty Makeup Looks Part VII

Here is another 10 pretty makeup looks I found on Youtube that I have tried and want to share with you how I wore the look. I have forgotten to mention in other pretty makeup look blogs that I don't wear false eyelashes. So when a look has called for them, I just skip that step.

1. Bold and Beautiful with Jalousie by Chanel: This is Chanel's Youtube channel, and Lisa Eldridge is the makeup artist. http://www.youtube.com/watch?src_vid=1EtGiaQFjvQ&annotation_id=annotation_716724&feature=iv&v=rUsMnKSFTa4
a. Eyelids: Wet 'n Wild Sand Castle, top left shade
b. Highlight: same as above
c. Blush: Physicians Formula Happy Booster in Natural
d. Lipstick: Elf Raspberry
My Thoughts: It's amazing to me how such affordable products can dupe Chanel.

2. Monica Belluci Makeup Recreate Tutorial by cosmeticcouturier http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfQLfHG34kw
a. Lids up to Browbone: Wet 'n Wild Lust, 4th color and Wet 'n Wild Vanity 1st color
b. Eyeliner: Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil in Black
c. Navy Eyeliner: Wet 'n Wild Pride, 6th color
d. Outer Corner and Crease: Mac Quarry
e. Outer V and Crease: Elf Day 2 Night, 2nd shade
f. Waterline: Pixi Nude Liner
g. Cream Blush: NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Natural
h. Highlighter: Boots No.7 High Lights Illuminating Lotion
i. Blush: Elf Candid Coral
j. Lip Liner: L'Oreal Infallible Never Fail Lip Liner in Coral
k. Lipstick: Revlon Pink in the Afternoon
l. Lipgloss: Revlon Lipgloss in Peony
My Thoughts: The eyes are very dramatic, but it looks pretty. It would be nice at night time. Very pretty with coral cheeks and lips to go with navy on the eyes.

3. Well Hello Sailor! Makeup Tutorial by TheMakeupChair http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBSwsdsKI9w
a. Crease: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 2nd color
b. Crease: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 3rd color
c. Lid: Maybelline Tattoo in White
d. Wing: Wet 'n Wild Greed, 3rd color
e. Waterline: Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil in Pure White
f. Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
g. Lipstick: Pixi Tinkerbell Palette, 5th color
My Thoughts: It's very retro and cute.

4. Shimmering Copper Makeup Tutorial by MakeupByAlli http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OARU8I32ll8
a. She used the Wet 'n Wild Comfort Zone palette and so did I.
b. Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink
c. She used Revon Pink in the Afternoon lipstick and so did I.
d. Lip Gloss: Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in Midnight Cowboy
My Thoughts: I don't really like it when I create the wing on my eye. I don't know if I'm not doing it right or if it just doesn't look good on me.

5. npql 5 by beeisforbeeauty http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKWSLKKY2kE&feature=plcp
a. NPQL stands for Naked Palette Quick Look. She's using the Naked Palette by Urban Decay
b. Lid up to Crease: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 2nd color
c. Outer Corner and into Crease: Elf Day 2 Night, last shade
d. Inner Corner and Brow Bone: Wet 'n Wild Lust, 4th color
e. Outer Corner: Wet 'n Wild Greed, 6th color
f. Blush: Elf Candid Coral
g. Lip Liner: No.7 by Boots in Nude
h. She used Revlon Peach Petal Lip Gloss and so did I.

6. First Date Makeup Tutorial by MissBecky0207 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR1D1-SEMME
a. Crease: Wet 'n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit, medium brown (I used same as her.)
b. Lids: Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil in Pure White
c. Lids: 2nd row, 2nd color Elf Beauty Book Bright Eye Edition
d. Browbone: Wet 'n Wild Brûlée (I used same as her.)
e. Blush: Wet 'n Wild Mellow Wine (I used same as her.)
f. Lipstick: Wet 'n Wild 24 Carrot Gold (I used same as her.)
g. Gloss: Wet 'n Wild Clear Glassy Gloss

7. Tom Ford Inspired: Beautiful Bronzed Makeup Tutorial by amodelrecommends http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs4i6DtA6Mw
a. Face Primer: L'Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
b. Lids: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bold Gold
c. Lids and Lower Lash Line: Maybelline Expert Wear in Sunlit Bronze, lid color
d. Waterline: Pixi Nude Liner
e. Lipstick: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Creme Brûlée
f. Lipgloss: I don't have a gold lipgloss.

8. Marisa Miller (Victoria's Secret Model) Makeup Tutorial by pixi2woo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spUvjWMsSJw&feature=r-vrec
a. Mineralize Skin Finish: Wet 'n Wild Bronzer in Everything Under the Sun
b. Highlight: Bare Minerals in Flawless Radiance
c. Lid and Underneath: Last shade in Elf Day 2 Night
d. Outer Corner: Wet 'n Wild Sand Castle, 4th color in the middle
e. Lipstick: Maybelline Color Sensational Porcelains in Nude Nuances
f. Lip Gloss: Milani Crystal Gloss in Summer Baby

9. Wearable Colorful Arabian Nights Look by cosmetic couturier http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ-B_ppBbBI
a. All Over Eyes up to Browbone: 1st shade in Wet 'n Wild Sand Castle
b. Crease: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 2nd
c. Under Brows: Wet 'n Wild Vanity 1st
d. Outer Corner of Eye: Maybelline Eye Studio in Mad for Mauve, 2nd shade
e. Crease: Physicians Formula Bronze Hazel Eyes, 2nd color
f. Outer Corner in Crease: Maybelline Eye Studio in Legendary Lilac, 3rd color
g. Waterline: Pixi Bright Eye Liner
h. Lower Lash Line: 1st shade in 2nd row of Elf 32 Eyeshadows Brights
i. Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Coralina
j. Lip Gloss: Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Pink Ice

10. Rosie Huntington Whiteley (Victoria's Secret) Makeup by pixiwoo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVxbtAsAGKg
a. Eyelid: Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil in Gold
b. Eyelid: Left color in L'Oreal Hip Duo in Dynamic
c. Outer Corner: Wet 'n Wild Vanity 6th color
d. Upper Lashes: Maybelline Expert Wear in Sunbaked Neutrals, 5th color
e. Socket: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 2nd color
f. Lip Liner: No.7 by Boots Nude
g. Lip Gloss: Milani Crystal Gloss in Summer Baby
My Thoughts: My eyes don't look like her's. It was complicated for me, but whatever I did it turned out nice. Good for night time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!