I keep seeing people talk about this palette on Youtube. It's supposed to be really good and a cheaper alternative to Urban Decay's Naked Palette. I decided to dupe it using my own eyeshadow colors. I found Temptalia's blog has a good review of it and she describes each color, so it helps when trying to find a similar color in my collection. I'll include her description and my dupe. If you want to see Temptalia's review here it is: http://www.temptalia.com/thebalm-nude-tude-eyeshadow-palette-review-photos-swatches She also has swatches.
1. Sassy: "frosted white", Wet 'n Wild I'm Feeling Retro, browbone color
2. Stubborn: "light-medium peach with a soft frost finish", Wet 'n Wild Greed, 2nd color
3. Snobby: "gold shimmered medium-dark yellow", Elf Beauty Book Bright Eye Edition, 2nd row, 3rd shade
4. Stand-offish: "light-medium bronze-shimmered brown with warm, red undertones and a frost-metallic finish", Elf Beauty Book Bright Eye Edition, 2nd row, 4th shade
5. Selfish: "frosted taupe - it's brown and gray; very mushroom-like", Covergirl Tapestry Taupe
6. Sophisticated: "dark brown with subtle warm undertones and a bronze shimmer" I had a hard time duping this. It is as dark as Wet 'n Wild Comfort Zone, 4th color on the left, but the Wet 'n Wild color has more shimmers.
7. Sultry: "warmed-up medium brown with a satiny finish", Wet 'n Wild Comfort Zone, 3rd color on the left
8. Schitzo: "warm, golden bronze-brown with a soft, pearly finish", Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals, bottom row, 2nd color
9. Sexy: "rich burgundy with hints of red and brown and a matte finish", my dupe doesn't have a matte finish but it isn't too sparkly, Maybelline Eye Studio in Mad for Mauve, 4th color
10. Serious: "medium dark black with a matte finish", Wet 'n Wild Greed, 3rd color
11. Silly: "red-tinted brown with flecks of copper sparkle", Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals, bottom row, 1st color
12. Sleek: "dark black-brown with a matte finish", Wet 'n Wild Baked Not Fried, top left color
I hope you like my dupes and you enjoy theBalm's Nude'tude Palette whether you have the original or copied it with the makeup you already have.