Saturday, September 1, 2012

Summer Perfume



I don't know about where you live, but where I live in Oregon it is still summer in September. We usually get "Indian Summers." I have organized my perfumes into the different seasons according to the notes in each fragrance. I researched what scents go with which seasons, and looked up the notes for each of my perfumes. I started to wear the perfume that goes with the summer season. I thought it might be interesting for someone. I don't own all of these perfumes. I have samples of a lot of them. I like the way all of them smell.

I also looked up where are good spots to place perfume on your body. It seems that the hot spots are the best places.
1. behind knees
2. wrists (don't rub them together)
3. chest
4. behind ears
5. insides of elbows
6. spritz in the air and walk through it, so your hair gets it
7. spray on hair brush
8. between breasts
9. neck

The best notes for the summer are:
1. rose
2. orange blossoms
3. raspberry
4. peach
5. honeysuckle
6. island flowers
7. sea salt

My summer perfume favorites:
1. UR for Women by Usher
2. White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor
3. Mariah Carey's Luscious Pink
4. Clean Warm Cotten
5. Dior Addict To Life
6. DKNY Golden Delicious
7. Jennifer Aniston
8. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
9. Juicy Couture Original
10. Juicy Couture La Fleur
11. Paco Rabanne Lady Million
12. Philosophy Amazing Grace
13. Philosophy Love Sweet Love
14. LIV GRN C2C Fragrance Collection in Earth
15. Taylor Swift Wonderstruck
16. Calgon Tahitian Orchid
17. Calgon Ahh...Spa! Tropics
18. Paris Hilton
19. Dragon Fruit by Demeter Fragrance Library

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!