Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Favorite Office Looks

I have found several Youtube videos that have makeup tutorials for the office that I have tried and liked. Since today I go back to work after having a summer vacation I thought it would be fun to share my favorite office looks with you.

1. Fresh & Polished Look for the Office/Work by Lisaeldridgedotcom http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLV457nHAe4
a. Foundation
b. Concealer
c. Highlighter on cheekbones
d. Make Up Forever 8 Blush: I used Maybelline Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin
e. Powder
f. Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow Emerveille 82 all over lid: This is a soft peach with a hint of brown and champagne shimmer sheen. I used Elf Beauty Book Bright Eye Edition 2nd row, 1st color a pale peach shimmer.
g. Makeup Forever Eyeliner 11 on upper lash line: This is a violet purple with satin sheen. I used Physicians Formula for Hazel Eyes.
h. Smashbox Midnight Purple Gel Liner in tightline: I used Maybelline Gel Liner in Eggplant.
i. Mascara
j. Make Up Forever Waterproof Lip Liner 3c, lip balm already on: I used Boots No.7 Nude Lip Liner.
k. Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Gloss Pastel 12: This a soft pink with pink pearl. I used Elf Fairy.
l. Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush in Cendre De Rose Burn 48: I used Milani Rose D'Oro.

2. Updated Makeup Routine: Work by iamgrape119 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHyUe3HkL2w
a. Concealer
b. Powder
c. Bronzer
d. Contour
e. Nars Blush in Dolce Vita: I used Wet 'n Wild Mellow Wine Blush.
f. Highlighter
g. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
h. Covergirl Shimmering Sands lightest color highlight under brow and inner corner
i. Darkest color near lash line and blend it out.
j. Medium Color Transition between dark and light.
k. Dark outer half of bottom lash line.
l. Mascara
m. Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry: I used Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Cherry Tart
My Thoughts: I like this look. It was easy and it looks nice.

3. Young Professional Work Appropriate/Interview Makeup Look by cosmetic couturier http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpoFYBipKHk
a. Eye Primer
b. Under Brow Bone Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pencil in Camille, shimmery side: This is a shimmery light pink. I used Wet 'n Wild Lust, 4th color.
c. Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette Bouquet Toss on eyelid up into the crease up toward brow bone: I used Almay Trio for Haze Eyes, cream shade.
d. Kiss the Bride, outer corner to crease: I used Wet 'n Wild Lust, 1st.
e. I Do, outer v: I used Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 2nd.
f. Gel liner upper lash line
g. Unveil over gel liner: I used L'Oreal Hip Duo in Dynamic, right color
h. Nude in waterline
i. Bouquet Toss in lower lash line
j. Kiss the Bride in outer portion of lower lash line
k. Mascara
l. Foundation
m. Bronzer hollows of cheeks, temples
n. Tarte Blissful Blush: I used Maybelline Pinch o' Pink Blush.
o. Too Faced Candlelight highlighter top of cheekbones: I used Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in tiki.
p. Inglot Soft Precision Lip Liner in 67 Light Pink: I used Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in East End Snob.
q. Inglot 192: A light pink lipstick. I used Revlon Pink Pout.
r. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipgloss in Pink & Lilac: A purple/pink color. I used Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Pink Ice.

4. Neutral Work Appropriate Cat Eye & Winged Liner by cosmetic couturier http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUqPF2ecMx0-watch video
a. Eye Primer
b. Under Brow Bone Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pencil in Camille, shimmery side: This is a shimmery light pink. I used Wet 'n Wild Lust, 4th color.
c. Inglot 111r Middle, a peachy pink color from lashes to brow using an e40 brush: I used Wet 'n Wild Vanity 1st.
d. Inglot 112r light brown, outer corner blending brush from Sigma blend up at an angle: I used Wet 'n Wild Vanity 2nd.
e. Inglot 465ds shimmery chocolate brown, Sigma e30 outer corner of eye blend it in: I used Wet 'n Wild Vanity 6th.
f. Inglot 112r buff around edges
g. Gel Liner
h. Shimmery chocolate brown liner over gel: I used Jesse's Girl Kohl Formula Eye Liner in Second City.
i. Nude Waterline: I used Pixi Eye Bright Liner.
j. 111r under lower lash line: I used Wet 'n Wild Vanity 1st.
k. 112r under lower lash line: I used Wet 'n Wild Vanity 2nd.
l. Mascara
m. Foundation
n. Bronzer, stipple brush, hollows and temples
o. Inglot 35 Blush, stipple brush: It is a light coral with gold shimmer. I used Elf Candid Coral Blush.
p. Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Liner in Paranoid: It is a rosy pink lip liner. I used Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Pure.
q. Illamasqua Lipstick in Climax: A matte dusty rose, pink color. I used Revlon Colorburst in Soft Rose.
r. Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Plush: It is peach with gold shimmer. I used Bare Essentials Buxom Lip Gloss in Amber.
My Thoughts: It felt odd putting eyeliner over gel liner. Other than that I like this look.

5. Professional Woman Makeup/Hair/Outfit & Nails by MakeupGeekTV http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsEvJUDuTT4
a. Illamasqua Blush in Naked Rose: This is a dusky blue based pink. I used Bare Minerals Blush in Kiss.
b. Illamasqua Cream Blush in Zygomatic on topp of cheekbones: This is a peachy beige blush. I used L'Oreal True Match Blush in Bare Honey.
c. Makeup Geek Lipstick in Adorable: This is a natural pink color. I used PixiGlow Tinkerbell Palette, 3rd color.
d. NYX Lipgloss in Natural: This is a pale mauve brown. I used Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Rose Pearl.
e. Eye Primer
f. Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Gold Digger in inner 1/4 bring it up slightly: This is a true metallic gold. I used L'Oreal HIP Duo in Dynamic, left side.
g. Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Cupcake, outer part of lid, crease, middle is left empty: I used Almay Hazel Eyes, pink color.
h. Purely Naked above pink to blend it out, match your own skin tone: I used Wet 'n Wild Vanity 1st.
i. Shimma Shimma in middle of lid and blend over into gold and pink: This is a champagne color. I used Wet 'n Wild Baked Not Fried, middle right color.
j. Gel Liner in brown use an eyeliner pencil in waterline, lower lash line stop half way, upper lash line 1/3
k. Cocoa Bear, smudge on top of liner lower lash line: This is a warm, rich brown. I used Wet 'n Wild Comfort Zone, 3rd color.
l. Mascara
My Thoughts: The liner looks a bit odd. I recommend watching the tutorial to see how to do the liner. Other than that it looks pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!