1. Essie Nail Polish in Ballet Slippers: This is a really pretty classic nail color. You can barely see I have nail polish on in the picture.
2. Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy Nail Enamel in Galactic: This is a two in one product. You first put on the dark navy color and then the blue glittery bits on top. They are chunks of glittery specks, not your normal glitter. Also, I didn't put on a base coat and it turned out to be so hard to remove the nail polish. I had blue nails for awhile after this. On the next nail polish I'm about to show you I put on a base coat and my nails weren't stained.
3. Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy Nail Enamel in Universe: This is a beautiful color for fall. It reminds me of the leaves changing color.
4. John Frieda Frizz-Ease Smooth Start Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner: I'm always trying to find products that will help ease the frizz in my hair. I heard about this I think from Amarixe's Youtube channel. I decided to give it a try. It does work at smoothing out my hair.
5. John Frieda Frizz-Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-In Conditioning Spray: I also heard about this from Amarixe I'm pretty sure. It's good to use this in conjunction with the shampoo and conditioner. I feel like it helps smooth out my hair too.
6. Too Faced The Return of Sexy Palette: I got this palette for my birthday and I really love the shadows. This is just a good, quality palette to have that I will use a lot.
7. Beauty Fixation Make Up Remover: I got this in my September Birchbox. These are really cool. You break off the ends and the ointment moves down the q-tip to the end where you can use to clean up your eye makeup.
8. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent: The powder that I normally use I felt like just wasn't cutting it. I was getting shiny during the day, and I wanted something to keep my face looking matte. I have heard about this from people on Youtube and I decided to give it a try. It works very nicely. It doesn't make you have a cake face either.
9. NYX Cream Blush in Natural: I heard about the NYX Cream Blushes from pursebuzz. She had a video about her favorite blushes. I decided to order some NYX products. These cream blushes go on so smoothly. This one looks very natural.
10. Covergirl Liquiline Blast in Brown Blaze: This is a dark brown eye liner. I love it because you can wear it on the lid and on the waterline. On one end it has a smudging tip, to smudge out the liner. It is really convenient and works well.
13. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer in Brightener: I heard about this from EGheartsSSC's youtube video. She talked about getting the one that was the pink shade. I've been using it to correct my under eye circles. It works really well! Sometimes I put a concealer that matches my skin over the top of it and sometimes I just use it alone.