Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Autumn Perfume


Well, even though it is still warm here in Oregon, the first day of Autumn has passed, so this is the time of year when it is getting colder and the leaves are starting to change colors. I forgot to wear one of my autumn scents today, so I'm going to start tomorrow. Some of the perfumes are also considered other seasons because of the different notes it has. I looked up which notes go with each season. What I have found for autumn was that the notes that "go" with autumn are sandalwood, musk, amber, and jasmine. This is my collection of perfume that go with autumn.

1. UR for Women by Usher
2. White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor
3. Forever by Mariah Carey
4. Luscious Pink by Mariah Carey
5. Curious by Britney Spears
6. Fantasy by Britney Spears
7. Clean Warm Cotten
8. DKNY Golden Delicious
9. Givenchy Ange ou Demon le Secret
10. Jennifer Aniston
11. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
12. Viva La Juicy La Fleur
13. Paco Rabanne Lady Million
14. Philosophy Amazing Grace
15. Philosophy Love Sweet Love
16. Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensee Cologne Absolue
17. Harvey Prince Yogini
18. LIV GRN C2C Fragrance Collection in Earth
19. Body Fantasies Signature in Vanilla
20. Bodycology Fragrance Mist in Brown Sugar Vanilla
21. Paris Hilton
22. Oscar de la Renta Live in Love
23. Billionaire Boyfriend
24. Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline


I collect my little sample vials and keep them in this pretty pencil pouch I found. It has silver sparkles on it. It's hard to see in the picture but they are little flowers and the blue is more of a Cinderella blue color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!