Friday, September 21, 2012
September Glam Bag
1. London SOHO New York Smudge Brush: This was bigger than the bag so it came inside the package, but outside the bag. It looks like a nice brush, but I don't really need another brush.
2. The bag seems to have good quality. It looks better than the other glam bags.
3. Inside the bag was another nail polish from Circus by Andrea's Choice. The color is a pretty purple called Tight Rope.
4. Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Split End Sealer: It says "Monoi Oil conditions, Carob Seed binds split ends, and Babassu Oil strengthens." I haven't tried this yet. I don't have split ends, so I don't know if I will really ever use this.
5. Mirabella Eye Shadow in Semiformal: This just came in a pot form, so I don't really like that. I will have to keep it in the paper wrap it comes in. It's a pretty color.
6. Jane Sparkle Gloss in Sparkle Pink: This is a really bright color. I don't know if it would look good on me. I'm glad to see Jane makeup coming back. I wish they still were sold at the drugstore.