Friday, September 21, 2012

September Birchbox


1. It came with "The Fall Lookbook." It's like a catalog of stuff you can buy from Birchbox and it is also like a magazine that tells you how to do certain tricks and what is on trend.


2. Beauty Fixation Make Up Remover: "Fix any beauty goofs with these genius pre-filled swabs." I know I will use these.



3. Benefit Cosmetics Foamingly Clean Facial Wash + Refined Finish Facial Polish: "Purify your skin with this glycerin-packed cleanser and natural clay exfoliator." I like Benefit products, but I'm very happy with my skin routine.


4. Color Club Birchbox Custom Polish "Insta-This": "We teamed up with Color Club to create this custom shade, inspired by the Fall 2012 collections." I don't think I will ever wear this.


5. Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25+: "Think of this four-in-one moisturizer, serum, sunscreen, and skin-perfecting tint as the (extremely stylish) Swiss Army Knife of your beauty lineup." I might try this out.


6. Twistband Hair Tie: "Give your ponytail a makeover with these colorful, snag-free elastics." It looks pretty. I might use this.


7. Larabar Uber Bananas Foster Sweet and Salty Fruit & Nut Bar: "Consider these wholesome bars brain fuel: they're packed with fruits and nuts." I don't really like these kinds of bars. I might just give this to my Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!