Friday, January 4, 2013

Too Faced No Makeup Makeup Palette: Red Carpet Contour

This is the third look from the Too Faced No Makeup Makeup Palette. I don't think I will ever go to a red carpet event. I guess if I were to go to a fancy restaurant, maybe I would do this look.

These are the products that I used. I would say the brightener and the luminizer are good dupes. The rest is just what looks good on me. You can use whatever looks good on your skin coloring.

Brightener: Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Ivory

Concealer: Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer in Light. The Hard Candy goes better on pimples and redness, rather than under the eye.

Bronzer: Mac Studio Careblend Pressed Powder in Medium Deep

Luminizer: The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer

Cream Blush: NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Natural

This is the link to the face chart, so you can see it for yourself: https://www.toofaced.com/p-1324-the-secret-to-no-makeup-makeup-fresh-flawless-face-palette.aspx

1. Concealer: under eyes

2. Brightener: lower, middle of forehead, sides of eyes, c shape around eyes, under eyebrows, under the concealer, above the arch of the brow

3. Luminizer: down the nose, cupid's bow, under lip

4. Bronzer: most of the forehead, perimeter of the face, sides of nose

5. Cream Blush: apples of cheeks (I don't put the blush there. I put it under the Iris and sweep it up to the sides of my eyes.)

My Thoughts: It looks pretty natural to me. The only thing that I will say is odd is the top half of the forehead has bronzer on it and the bottom half has the brightener. That looks kind of strange to me, but maybe I blended it well enough so no one will notice. I'm used to putting highlighter down the nose and cupid's bow. The brightener I normally wear under my eyes, and I like to use that better than my concealer. What I am using for the brightener is also a concealer. The bronzer I am used to putting it around the jaw line and sides of the nose. I don't do that every time I put on makeup, but I do it sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!