Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Sephora Cinderella Storybook Eyeshadow Palette

I'm so excited! It arrived in the mail today!

This is how it looks like in the box...


Then inside the box is the palette...


When you open the drawer...


It says, "Fairytales come true" on the top.

You can take the eyeshadows off the top, and inside is an empty, velvet compartment.


These are my swatches...





The shadows are all beautiful. I'm so in love! The swatches don't really do the palette justice. They look better than my photographs show.

If you want to see a good review see part 1 and 2 by Temptalia. http://www.temptalia.com/disney-cinderella-storylook-eyeshadow-palette-by-sephora-review-photos-swatches-part-1 and http://www.temptalia.com/disney-cinderella-storylook-eyeshadow-palette-by-sephora-review-photos-swatches-part-2

According to her the dupes in the palette are as follows: (She doesn't say dupe. She says they are similar.)

1. All Aglow: Bare Escentuals Louder

2. Ball Gown: The Balm Sassy

3. Charming: Mac Nylon

4. Chateau: Illamasqua Focus

5. Cinders: Bobbi Brown Black Gold

6. Drizella: Urban Decay Half Baked, Mac Amber Lights, Make Up Forever #12, Tarina Tarantino Amber (I personally don't think it is a dupe for Half Baked. It is too dark. I don't know about the other colors.)

7. Midnight: Make Up Forever #147

8. Palace: Tarina Tarantino Fantastical

9. Royal: Inglot Eyeshadow #322, Make Up Forever #72

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!