Sunday, May 26, 2013

Colors of the Rainbow TAG


I saw the most beautiful rainbow yesterday on my drive home. The sky had dark blue clouds, and the rainbow was bright against the sky. For some reason I don't notice rainbows very often. When I saw this it made me so happy!

There is this rainbow tag going on in Youtube land, and I have been watching some of the videos and it looked like a fun tag to do. I think you are supposed to pick one item for each color of the rainbow. I couldn't pick just one color. I put things into groups based on the color. These are some of my favorite things.

Here are some links to some Youtube videos of the tag:

GOTTALOVEMEL105: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-3d96Faqn4
AllThatGlitters21: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spH-37uKI3w
missglamorazzi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FdUOrIHoJQ
essiebutton: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ln0sg_3I_o
MakeupByAlli: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBLti7cIelA

Red



1. Elf Super Glossy Lip Shine in Cherry: This smells so good. Like fruit.
2. Be A Bombshell Cosmetics in Hot Mess: This is a red lip gloss. It works really well. I got it from a beauty box sent in the mail. I forget which one.
3. CHI Silk Infusion: This is new for me. It makes my hair so silky. I love it. It is my new favorite product for my hair.
4. Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist in Bali Mango: I love how this smells! It is from the 2013 Escape Collection.
5. Wet 'n Wild Lipstick in Salsa Lessons: It has coral undertones and a hint of orange. It is a matte lipstick. It's a good red for my coloring.
6. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Cherries in the Snow: This is a beautiful red. It is a blue based red, some might call it a pink. I think it looks red.

Orange



1. Banana Boat Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50: I use this on a sunny day on my body.
2. Essie Nail Lacquer in Tart Deco: I love this nail polish! It is one of my favorites.
3. NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Orange: This is a pretty blush color.

Yellow



1. Got2b Guardian Angel Heat Protect Flat Iron Balm: I use this on my hair before I straighten it.
2. Aveeno Smart Essentials Daily Nourishing Moisturizer SPF 30: I use this every morning. I love the smell of it. I think it has helped to make my skin look nice, and it protects from the sun.

Green



1. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Spray: This was recommended to me by a hair stylist. It works really nice on my head.
2. Essie Nail Lacquer in First Timer: This is a pretty green to wear on the nails.
3. Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Trio in Flora: I love all of these shadows, but the top two are great greens.

Blue



1. Sigma Bunny Collection Brushes: These are some of my favorite brushes. They are cruelty free.
2. Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover: I use this to remove my eye makeup in the morning, as part of my face routine.
3. Secret Invisible Solid Deodorant in Clean Lavender: I love the way this smells! And I repurchase because it works well.


Indigo



1. Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Eye Liner in Deep Blue: This is a nice color to wear on the eyes.
2. Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Waterproof in Very Black: This is the mascara I've been wearing lately on my top lashes.

Violet



1. Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection in Petal Pusher: I have a lot of favorite purple eyeshadows.
2. Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Lilac Pastelle
3. Maybelline Eye Studio in Legendary Lilac: I love the formula of these shadows.
4. Clean and Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser: I use this in the morning to cleanse my face. It has benzoyl peroxide in it, which my dermatologist recommended for me.
5. Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadows in Wild Orchids: These are beautiful. Good bases for eyeshadows.
6. Maybelline Expert Wear Amethyst Smokes: More purple eyeshadows I love.

Pink



1. Maybelline Expert Eyes Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover for Waterproof Makeup: I keep this where I put on my makeup, and use it to fix mistakes or when I need to clean up under the eye.
2. Kroger Twin Blade Plus Disposable Razor: I use this for shaving around my eyebrows.
3. Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Roller Ball: This smells so lovely. It was a Christmas present.
4. Elf Blush in Tickled Pink: This is a nice, light pink color. It looks natural on the cheeks.
5. EOS Lip Balm in Strawberry: I like the way this smells.

Multicolored



1. Elf 100 Eyeshadow Palette: This is new. Now I really have no more reason to buy more makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!