Saturday, May 18, 2013

Spring Favorite Makeup Looks Part 3

I have been collecting more Spring makeup looks. I have gone back to older videos that are for Springtime and included them as well. I'm not going to share the Easter and St.Patrick looks, though. I'll save that for next year. I hope you like these looks!


These are the products I used in most tutorials, but did not want to list them every single time.

Concealer: Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Radiant (under eyes), Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer in Light (red spots)
Bronzer: MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder in Medium Deep
Eye Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion, Milani Eye Shadow Primer
Mascara: Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Waterproof in Very Black (top lashes), Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof in Very Black (bottom lashes)
Face Primer: Pixi Flawless & Poreless Face Primer in Translucent
Powder: Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Light, Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent
Lip Balm: Burt's Bees Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter, Vaseline Lip Therapy
Black Liquid Liner: Jordana Incolor Fabuliner Liquid Eye Liner in Black
Black Gel Liner: Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
White Eye Liner: NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Foundation: Revlon Colorstay Makeup for Normal/Dry Skin in Ivory
BB Cream: Physicians Formula BB Cream in Light/Medium

Here are the Looks!

1. Spring Lilac Makeup Tutorial by pixiwoo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDUTvZo0R_A
a. Foundation
b. Concealer
c. Urban Decay Glide On Shadow Pencil in Morphine, eyelid: Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadows in Wild Orchids, 3rd color
d. Avon Purple Haze, top right color, eyelid, lower lash line: Wet 'n Wild Going in the Wild, 3rd color
e. Mascara
f. Sky Blue Eye Liner tight line and waterline: Milani Shadow Eyez in Aquatic Style
g. Powder
h. MAC Azalea Blossom Blush: Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Pink
i. MAC Magenta Lip Liner, line lips and use a q-tip to blend it out: Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in Indian Pink
j. MAC Up the Amp Lipstick: Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid in Brazen Berry
k. Illamasqua Lip Gloss in Explode: I skipped this step because Brazen Berry is glossy enough.
My Thoughts: The lilac shade from Wet 'n Wild Going in the Wild is so pretty on top of the Wild Orchids base! I love it. I wasn't sure about the blue in the waterline, but it looks pretty next to the purple. This is a blue toned makeup look. It would look better on someone with cool coloring, I think. Even though I look better in warm tones, I think this looks pretty on me. I don't know why it works! Maybe I'm just in love with the Springtime colors.

2. Get Ready With Me: Warm, Springtime Day! by AllThatGlitters21http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ztuvMY-BrY
a. MAC Painterly Paint Pot: Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadows in Not Just Nudes, 1st color
b. Concealer
c. Foundation
d. Concealer
e. Illamasqua Powder Blush in Katie: Milani Illuminating Face Powder in Beauty's Touch
f. MAC Eye Shadow in Phloof! from lashes to brow: 1st shade in Wet 'n Wild Petal Pusher
g. MAC Pigment in Tan, eyelid: Wet 'n Wild Comfort Zone, 3rd color
h. Mascara
i. YSL Lipstick in #2 Sensual Silk: Revlon Lipstick in Pink Pout
j. Dior Lip Gloss in 256, Negligee Pink: Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pink Afterglow
My Thoughts: This is pretty. It is really natural looking.

3. Spring Is Here: Soft Purples & Bold Lips by samanthaschuerman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ylMEV42bVk
a. Foundation
b. Concealer
c. Bronzer, hollows of cheeks, temples, jaw, sides of nose, under lip
d. Lorac Baked Matte Satin Blush in Flaunt: Elf Blush in Tickled Pink
e. Lorac Perfectly Lit in Luminous, tops of cheekbones, down the nose, cupid's bow: Bare Minerals Flawless Radiance
f. MAC Paint Bare Canvas, eyelids: Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadows in Not Just Nudes, 1st color
g. Bare Minerals Ready Eye Shadow Quad in The Dream Sequence, white color which is called, "500 Thread Count", under brow and inner corner: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 1st color
h. Same Palette, Romp, eyelid: Elf Beauty Book Bright Eye Edition, top row, 4th color
i. Same Palette, 500 Thread Count, go over Romp on the eyelid
j. Same Palette, Boudoir, crease: Wet 'n Wild I'm Feeling Retro, eyelid color
k. Same Palette, Night Cap, outer crease, lower lash line: The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude in Matt Hung
l. Mascara
m. BH Cosmetics Waterproof Lip Liner in Raspberry: Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Pure
n. MAC Dazzleglass in Funtabulous: Milani 3D Glitzy Gloss in Fashion Diva
My Thoughts: This reminds me of the pixiwoo look, the first makeup look on this post. It is cool toned, but I think it still looks pretty on me. The lip gloss is purple, so I was curious to see how it would look. It doesn't come out on the lips that purple. It looks like a dark pink lip.

4. Colorful Spring/Summer Makeup by MakeupGeekTV http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC5badSvaTQ
a. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk, on lid, blend it out with finger
b. Makeup Geek Eye Shadow in Unicorn, outer part of eye, inner part of eye (watch video): Wet 'n Wild Petal Pusher, 4th color
c. Makeup Geek Eye Shadow in Cupcake, crease, blend it out: Prestige Love
d. Makeup Geek Eye Shadow in Duchess, outer part of eye: The Balm Rockstar Palette in Moderato
e. LA Splash Glitter Glue Eye Sealer Base, center of lid, use finger to gently dab it out: I skipped this step because I used glitter that doesn't need glue.
f. Makeup Geek Pigment in New Years Eve: Maybelline Eye Studio Color Explosion in Forest Fury, top glitter color, center of lid
g. Green Gel Eye Liner in waterline use an eye pencil, lower lash line outer part: Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Forest
h. Makeup Geek Eye Shadow in Appletini, outer lower lash line: Wet 'n Wild Comfort Zone, 6th color
i. Mascara
j. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed: Rimmel London Lasting Finish in Mauve Cool
k. Burberry Luminous Fluid Base in Fresh Glow, top of cheekbones: L'Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
l. Too Faced Lipstick in Naked Dolly: Revlon Lipstick in Pink Pout
m. MAC Creme Sheen in Fashion Scoop: Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Pink Ice
My Thoughts: I wasn't sure if I would like the eyes on me, but the colors do look pretty. It looks pretty on Makeup Geek, but I didn't know if it would look good on me. I like it. It is different.

5. Getting Spring Ready: Makeup, Hair & Cute Outfit Ideas! by ForeverYours0727 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdtE9Ec0Qy0
a. Face Primer
b. Foundation
c. Eye Primer
d. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk, eyelid
e. Lorac Unzipped Palette, Unreal, eyelid: Urban Decay Sin from Ammo Palette (a dupe is the eyelid color from Wet 'n Wild Walking On Eggshells)
f. Same Palette, Unbelievable, crease: Urban Decay Chopper from Ammo Palette (a dupe is Milani Runway Eyes Fashion Shadows 01 Designer Browns, 2nd color from the top)
g. Black Liquid Liner, wing, upper lash line
h. Same Palette, Unbelievable and Unreal together on lower lash line
i. Mascara
j. Concealer
k. Powder
l. Bronzer
m. L'Oreal Color Lift Blush in Rose Gold Lift: Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'Oro
n. L'Oreal Color Riche Caress Aqua Lacquer Lip Gloss in Pink Resistance
My Thoughts: This is beautiful! This is my favorite spring makeup look so far.

6. Spring Pink! Fuchsia-licious Lip with a Glow by Lisa Eldridge http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7eICw90Zo4
a. BB Cream
b. Highlighting Primer, top of cheekbones, center of nose, cupid's bow: L'Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
c. Concealer
d. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Shadow Stick in Bulletproof Beige, eyelid, tearducts: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige
e. Mascara
f. YSL Rouge Volute Shine in Fuchsia in rage 19: Revlon Lip Butter in Sorbet
g. Benefit Hervana Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink
My Thoughts: This look is very simple. I love Lisa's tutorials. She is such a great teacher. If you watch the video she gives history on bb creams, which I thought was interesting. The eyes are very bare, but the lips and cheek are bright pink.

7. Soft Eyes & Green Bottoms by siderasuperstar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6dmZ39c6o0
a. Eye Primer
b. NARS Cyprus, eyelid: Maybelline Eye Studio Color Explosion in Forest Fury, bottom color
c. MAC Twinks, outer corner and crease: Maybelline Enchanted Forest, bottom color
d. MAC Satin Taupe, crease: 4th color in Elf Day to Night
e. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Horseradish, lower lash line: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Edgy Emerald
f. Urban Decay Eye Pencil in Junkie, waterline: Pixiglow Straight On Til Morning Liner in 2nd Star Twinkle
g. MAC Swimming, lower lash line: 2nd shade in Wet 'n Wild Pride
h. Highlight under brow, she forgot what she used: Wet 'n Wild Brûlée
i. Black Gel Liner, middle portion, upper lash line, wing it out
j. Mascara
k. NARS Torrid Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink
l. MAC Tea Ceremony Lipstick: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Smoked Peach
My Thoughts: It looks very dramatic to me. I like it. The eyes really stand out.

8. My Everyday Spring Eye Makeup by ciaoobelllaxo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq8jKDqjnrI
a. MAC Painterly Paint Pot, lashes to brow, lower lash line: Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadows in Not Just Nudes
b. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette, Venus, eyelid, tearducts: Wet 'n Wild Walking on Eggshells, highlight color
c. Same Palette, Naked 2, crease: The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude in Matt Abdul
d. Same Palette, Faint, outer corner, crease: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 3rd color
e. Same Palette, Naked 2, blend everything out
f. Same Palette, Venus mixed with WOS, brow bone: Wet 'n Wild Walking on Eggshells, highlight color mixed with Wet 'n Wild Brûlée
g. Same Palette, Faint, outer corner on bottom lash line
h. Sigma Eye Shadow in Moonbeam, lower lash line, spray with MAC Fix Plus: Maybelline Eye Studio in Legendary Lilac, 3rd color sprayed with Elf Makeup Mist & Set
i. Black Liquid Liner, upper lash line, wing
j. White Eye Liner, waterline
k. Mascara
l. Bronzer
m. Sonia Kashuk Blush in Flamingo mixed with Sonia Kashuk Blush in Melon: Sonia Kashuk Blush in Flushed mixed with Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink
n. MAC Soft and Gentle, highlight top of cheekbones, nose, cupid's bow, temples: Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Vegas Strip
o. MAC Cream Cup Lipstick: Maybelline Color Sensational Born With It
p. NYX Butter Gloss in Vanilla Cream Pie: NYX Lip Gloss in Beige
My Thoughts: I like this look. The purple eye shadow isn't as vibrant as I wanted it to be. I tried doing a wing, but it ended up looking weird and uneven on me, so I removed it. I think I'm one of those people that look better without the wing. Later that day I was trying on clothes in a store, and I could see the purple eye shadow under my eyes! It looked really pretty, so I guess it is vibrant enough to be able to see.

9. Spring Makeup Tutorial: Flirty Pop! MakeupMAYhem Day 4 by AllThatGlitters21 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5znvQpeBYbs
a. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink, eyelid
b. Wet 'n Wild Comfort Zone, 2nd and 3rd colors, eyelid
c. Blend out the edges
d. Same Palette, 1st color, browbone
e. Black Eye Liner, top lash line
f. Smudge liner out with a pencil brush
g. Sephora Flashy Liner Waterproof in 8 Flashy Blue, waterline, smudge it out with a q-tip on lower lash line: Milani Shadow Eyez in Aquatic Style
h. Mascara
i. Bronzer
j. Nars Blush in Angelika: Physicians Formula Happy Booster in Pink
k. Laura Mercier Illuminator, apples of cheeks: Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer in Bronze Shimmer
l. She says: She didn't have the right color, so she mixed these two lip colors for a light baby doll pink. YSL Rouge Volute in #7 and YSL Rouge Volute in #2: I used Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake
My Thoughts: I feel like I have too much blue under my eyes. I got rid of half of it with eye makeup remover and it looks much better. Sometimes with a big chubby stick you get too much product. I love the eyeshadow. It's a pretty rose gold color. The cheeks and lips are a pretty pink.

10. My Spring Makeup Tutorial by MissJenFABULOUS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMYSR80sqEE
a. Eye Primer
b. Urban Decay Half Baked, eyelid: left color in L'Oreal HIP Duo in Dyanmic
c. Urban Decay Toasted, crease, lower lash line: Elf Baked Eye Shadow in Toasted
d. Urban Decay Virgin, under brow, tear duct: Wet 'n Wild Lust, 4th shade
e. Black Eye Liner, outer 1/3 upper lash line, smudge it out, waterline
f. Mascara
g. Foundation
h. Bronzer, as a blush, temples, hair line
i. Buxom Lip Gloss Full Body Lip Gloss in Oo La La: NYX Lip Gloss in Sugar Pie
My Thoughts: It's really easy. I normally don't wear bronzer for blush, but it goes with the whole natural look. This is a cute look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!