Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fall Makeup Looks Part 3


I love watching the leaves change colors. I heard that fall isn't a very long season. My favorite part is when it isn't raining, and it is sunny but not very hot, like their is a crisp wind blowing. It is supposed to be nice this whole week. I love looking at the trees. I think the prettiest makeup looks I have seen are the ones inspired by the fall.

These are the products I use most often. If I list more then one thing for a product, it doesn't mean I'm wearing all that makeup, it just means I wear different products on different days depending on what I feel like doing.

Concealer: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer in Brightener (under eyes), Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Ivory (under eyes), Boots No.7 Stay Perfect Blemish Cover in Extra Fair (for blemishes), Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer in Fair (under eyes), Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Radiant (under eyes)
Eye Shadow Primer: Milani Eyeshadow Primer
Mascara: Benefit They're Real (top lashes), Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof in Very Black (bottom lashes)
Black Eye Liner: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero, Milani Liquid Eye Liquid-Like Eye Liner Pencil in Black
Face Primer: Neutrogena Shine Control Primer, Pixi Flawless & Poreless Primer
Foundation: Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Normal/Dry Skin in Ivory
Powder: Neutrogena Shine Control Powder, Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Light, Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent
Bronzer: Maybelline Dream Sun Bronzing Powder in Matte Light, NYC Bronzer in Sunny
Brown Eye Liner: Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Brown
Black/Brown Eye Liner: L'Oreal Colour Riche Eyeliner in Black/Brown
Nude Eye Liner: Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Nude
Black Gel Liner: Essence Gel Liner in Midnight in Paris

These are 10 favorite fall looks.

1. Get Ready with Me: Subtle Fall Makeup by Samantha Schuerman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49qRflCjsKY
a. Moisturizer
b. Foundation
c. Concealer, triangle under eyes, down the nose, cupid's bow, forehead next to nose
d. Bronzer, hollows of cheeks, temples, jaw, neck, under lip, sides of nose
e. Benefit Rockateur Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'Oro
f. Stila + Dancing with the Stars Illuminating Powder, top of cheekbones, cupid's bow, nose, under eye brow, inner corner: Stila's Kitten Eye Shadow
g. Smashbox Fade to Black Waterproof Shadow Liner in Black Gold, eyelid, blend it out with finger, outer 1/3 of lower lash line: Milani Runway Eyes Eyeshadow in Antigua
h. Pixel Single Baked Eyeshadow in Gleaming, crease, lower lash line: Stila In the Light Palette, Sunset
i. Too Faced Glitter Glaze Transforming Shadow Top Coat in Goldie Locks, inner 1/3: Maybelline Eye Studio Quad in Desert Fantasy, 2nd shade
j. Mascara
k. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencil in Naked, line and fill in lips: Jordana Easyliner for Lips Retractable Pencil in Rock n'Rose
l. Urban Decay 24/7 Revolution Lipstick in Native: Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake
My Thoughts: I like this look. I wasn't sure how it would turn out because I don't have the Smashbox Fade to Black liner, but the Antigua eye shadow looks pretty and the other eyeshadow went over it like a dream.

2. My Favorite Fall Makeup Look by Elle Fowler http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1FAadSPk5w
a. Foundation
b. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk, eyelid, inner corner, blend out the edges with fingers
c. Urban Decay Naked, crease: 3rd color in L'Oreal Cupa Joe
d. Urban Decay Buck, crease: 3rd color in Wet 'n Wild Vanity
e. Urban Decay Darkhorse, outer edge of eyelid up to crease and in the crease a little bit: right color in L'Oreal Hip Duo in Dynamic
f. Blend out the harsh lines with a clean brush.
g. Urban Decay Virgin, under brows: 4th color in Wet 'n Wild Lust
h. Urban Decay Half Baked, eyelid: left color in L'Oreal Hip Duo in Dynamic
i. Black Eye Liner, top lash line, waterline
j. Blend out the eyeliner
k. Mascara
l. MAC Lip Liner in Ginger Root: Boots No.7 Line and Define Lip Liner in Nude
m. Tom Ford Lipstick in Blush Nude: Maybelline Lipstick in Born With It
n. Dior Addict Lip Gloss in 256 Negligee Pink: Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss in Almond Crush
My Thoughts: I like it. It is easy to do, and it reminds me of fall.

3. Pretty in Pink Makeup: Breast Cancer Awareness by TheDailyCupcake http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6kem3T8Ozk
a. BH Cosmetics Party Girl Palette, pale pink color, 4th column, 3rd down, above the row of greens, sponge tip applicator, lashes to brow: Wet 'n Wild Rose Parade, bottom left color
b. Same Palette, frosty white, 2nd one on the end, under brow: Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals, frosty white color
c. NYX Blush in Pinky and pink color from BH Cosmetics Party Girl Palette, 3rd from the end, above the green row, darker pink then the first pink used, in the crease as well as down onto lid: Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Pink with Wet 'n Wild Rose Parade, upper left color
d. NYX Cherry Eye Shadow with Party Girl Palette, pink color next to red at the end, sponge tip applicator, outer v, outer corner: Wet 'n Wild Knock On Wood, eyelid color with Elf Blush in Pink Passion
e. Party Girl Palette, frosty brown that is diagonal to the pink she just used, in the outer corner and outer v with the sponge tip applicator and lower lash line: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 6th color
f. Blending brush to blend everything out
g. Pencil brush, frosty brown and NYX Cherry, lower lash line: Wet 'n Wild Knock on Wood eyelid shade with Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 6th color
h. Wet 'n Wild I'm Getting Sunburned, browbone color, inner half of lower lash line
i. Mascara
j. Wet 'n Wild I'm Getting Sunburned, browbone color, sponge tip applicator, inner half of eyelid
k. NYX Blush in Pinky for a blush: Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Pink
l. The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer top of cheekbones
m. NYX Nude Pink Lip Liner
n. NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in French Kiss: Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Peony
o. BH Cosmetics Palette, frosty white, inner corners: Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals, frosty white
My Thoughts: It is a different look for me. I was hesitant about it because I didn't know if the pinks would look good on me. There is enough brown in it, that I think it is wearable. I think the pink brings out my hazel eyes. Also, there is a tinge of purple in some of the pinks so it looks a little purple which in my mind is more wearable than pink. I think overall it is a good look. I wanted to include this for October since it is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. My mom survived breast cancer.

4. Fall Vixen Makeup Collab w/TheBeautyBox1211 by MakeupByAlli http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUUZbpIDFdk
a. MAC Soft Brown, above the crease: 2nd shade in Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals
b. MAC Brown Script, underneath Soft Brown: Revlon Colorstay Palette in Attitude, bottom left
c. MAC Vanilla Pigment, MAC Fix Plus, eyelid, inner corner: 4th shade in Wet 'n Wild Lust
d. MAC Embark, outer 1/3 of lid, up to the crease: 3rd shade in Wet 'n Wild Vanity
e. Blend it out.
f. Black Eye Liner, tight line, outer corner of top lash line
g. Embark over liner
h. Urban Decay Liner in Rockstar, waterline: Wet 'n Wild Amethyst Liner
i. MAC Sketch, lower lash line: 4th color in Wet 'n Wild Comfort Zone
j. Black Liquid Liner upper lash line, wing
k. Mascara
l. Bronzer hollows of cheeks, hairline, jawline
m. NYX Blush in Mocha: I skipped this step because I already was using two blushes.
n. NYX Blush in Cinnamon: To get this color I used Milani Baked Blush in Coralina and Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush in Flushed
o. Concealer on bottom lip, blend out with finger: I skipped this step because my lips were too dry, and I put on lip balm instead.
p. NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel: NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Nude Peach Fuzz
My Thoughts: I really like this look. The eyes are dramatic and really stand out. The cheeks are corally pink and the lips are peach. This is my favorite kind of look for the fall time. The NYX Butter Glosses are really inexpensive. I would use them, but they don't sell them in my store that sells NYX. There is just a limited amount of stuff. But the Nude Peach Fuzz is really pretty. Also, the NYX eye shadows and blushes are inexpensive and good quality, but they aren't in a store near me. I could order online, but I normally just buy things when I see them in a store.

5. Cranberry Fall Eye Tutorial Lorac Pro Palette + Drugstore by Mrslolalynn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LilqfJ0Kwr0
a. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk, eyelid, lower lash line
b. Lorac Pro Palette, Mauve and Taupe mixed, crease: Coastal Scents Rosy Pink and The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude in Matt Abdul
c. Same Palette, Garnet, eyelid: Wet 'n Wild Nude Awakenings, 5th color
d. Same Palette, Gold, center of lid, blend it in at edges: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 5th color
e. Same Palette, Lt. Bronze, inner portion of eyelid: Pixi Fairy Face Palette, 4th color
f. Same Palette, Deep Purple, outer v, drag it a little bit down to lower lash line: Wet 'n Wild Petal Pusher, 4th color
g. Blend it out
h. Same Palette, Cream, under brow: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 1st color
i. Same Palette, Nude, inner corner, arch of brow: Wet 'n Wild Trio in Fauna, browbone color
j. Same Palette, Lt. Bronze, inner corner
k. Fluffy brush blend out highlight color
l. NYX Slide on Glide on Pencil in Golden Bronze: Physicians Formula Bronze Eye Liner, lower lash line
m. Same Palette, Garnet, lower lash line
n. Same Palette, Deep Purple, outer part of lower lash line
o. Black Liquid Liner, top lash line
p. Mascara
q. NYX Blush in Terracotta: Elf Blush in Peachy Keen
r. NYX Blush in Mocha: Wet 'n Wild Blush in Heather Silk
s. Milani Liner in All Natural: Boots No.7 Nude Lip Liner
t. Wet 'n Wild Fergie Daily Lipstick
u. NARS Lip Lacquer in Chelsea Girl, add to the center: NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Natural
v. Physicians Formula Pearl Highlighter top of cheekbones
My Thoughts: This is a lot of makeup, but it looks pretty. The eyes are a mix of fall smokey colors, the cheeks are a mauvish coral, and the lips are a glossy nude. My face looks like a fall leaf.

6. Get Ready with Me: Fall Makeup & Outfit by MakeupGeekTV http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwTT5MjVQRI
a. MAC Paint Pot in Constructivist, eyelid: Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadows in Not Just Nude, 4th color
b. Makeup Geek Eye Shadow in Chickadee, crease: Wet 'n Wild A Regular at the Factory, eyelid color
c. Makeup Geek Eye Shadow in Beaches & Cream, buff out Chickadee, under brow: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 1st color
d. Makeup Geek Eye Shadow in Mandarine, outer v: Wet 'n Wild Fergie Photo OP Eye Shadow Palette in Desert Festival, bottom left color
e. Makeup Geek Pigment in Blitz, eyelid: Elf Baked Eye Shadow in Burnt Plum
f. Makeup Geek Eye Shadow in Bada Bing, outer v: Maybelline Eye Studio in Cozy Cashmere, 2nd color
g. Makeup Geek Pigment in Liquid Gold, inner tearduct: L.A. Colors Eye Shadows in Sunflower, left color
h. Nude Liner, waterline
i. Black Liquid Liner, top lash line, wing
j. Bronzer, hollows of cheeks, temples, under chin, jawline
k. Stila Convertible Color Cream Blush in Gerbera: Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin
l. Makeup Geek Lipstick in Lavish: Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie
My Thoughts: This is my first time using L.A. Colors Trio in Sunflower. I got it at the Dollar Store, so I was afraid it wouldn't be very good. It is so pigmented! I had to majorly blend it out because I wasn't expecting it to be so good! Don't forget mascara (I did)! This took me a little while to get the dupes right. I had to remove makeup and reapply with colors that were closer to the one's she used. If you try to copy a look, and the colors are looking off, but you remember originally liking the tutorial, go back and watch it to make sure you are using the right colors. Or it could be you aren't applying the makeup the same way, so it is good to put on the makeup with the tutorial. I like to do that sometimes, especially when the person doing the tutorial is a really great teacher. This look is really pretty. I'm happy with it.

7. Fall Smokey Eye Tutorial #3 Navy Blue by MakeupByCheryl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aujJ_-QdcCA
a. Moisturizer
b. Foundation
c. Eye Primer
d. Tarte Call of the Wild Palette, Call, crease: Wet 'n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection Photo OP Eyeshadow in Newport Nights, top right color
e. Same Palette, Lynx, crease: The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude in Matt Abdul
f. Same Palette, Roar, eyelid: Wet 'n Wild Pride, 3rd color
g. Tape sides of eyes.
h. Fluffy brush blend it out.
i. Same Palette, Lynx, crease
j. Same Palette, Instinct, browbone, inner corner: Wet 'n Wild Lust, 4th color
k. Black Liquid Liner, top lash line, wing
l. Remove tape.
m. MAC Prep and Prime Highlight Pen in Light Boost, under eye in a triangle shape: Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Radiant
n. Black Eye Liner, waterline and tight line
o. Powder
p. Same Palette, Meow, inner half of lower lash line: L.A. Colors in Sunflower, left color
q. Same Palette, Jungle, outer half of lower lash line: Maybelline Eye Studio in Cozy Cashmere, 2nd color
r. Mascara
s. Benefit Hoola Bronzer, hollows of cheeks, temples, hairline, sides of nose, jawline, neck: NYC Bronzer in Sunny
t. MAC Lip Liner in Stripdown: Wet 'n Wild Lip Liner in 666 Brandywine
u. MAC Lipstick in Innocence Beware, a dupe for this is MAC Hue: Maybelline Color Sensational Porcelains in Nude Nuances
v. MAC Patience Please Lip Glass: NYX Lip Gloss in Pink Frost
w. NARS Blush in Madly: Rimmel Blush in Mauve Cool
x. Stila Highlight Duo in Kitten, top of cheekbones, nose, cupid's bow, center of lips: Stila Kitten (I used the eye shadow.)
y. Urban Decay Setting Spray in Chill: I used Urban Decay Setting Spray in All Nighter
My Thoughts: The pink frost lip gloss is so frosty! It looks funny to me. I'm still going to wear it. I think it might look good, I'm just not used to it. I just had my eyebrows waxed, and it looks so much better! I had been procrastinating, and letting my eyebrows get really bushy. I feel like I can see my eyes again! I don't know if navy is a fall color, but this look is pretty. The under eye colors look like fall to me. The cheeks are a natural, mauve color. The lips are a frosty, nude. I think the Wet 'n Wild Pride color really dupes the Tarte Roar. I really like Cheryl's tutorials. I like her fall series. She said she would do a smokey purple eye look, so I can't wait for that to come out!

8. 1 Brand Tutorial: Benefit by emilynoel83 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qg-_YtsTNc
a. Foundation
b. Concealer
c. Powder
d. Benefit Hoola Bronzer, hollows of cheeks, jaw: NYC Bronzer in Sunny
e. Benefit Dallas Blush: Covergirl Cheekers Blush in Soft Sable
f. Benefit Rockateur Blush, like a highlight: Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'Oro
g. Benefit World Famous Neutrals Sexiest Nudes Ever, Holy Smokes Base, eyelid: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe
h. Same Palette, Rain Check, eyelid, bring it up to the crease: Urban Decay Mariposa Palette in Rockstar
i. Blend it out.
j. Same Palette, Pause for Applause, crease: Elf Evil Queen Beauty Book, Narcissist
k. Same Palette, Milk It, under brow, inner corner: Wet 'n Wild Pride, 4th color
l. Black Eye Liner, upper lash line, tightline, waterline, lower lash line dot in between lashes mainly on outer part
m. Same Palette, Rain Check, lower lash line
n. Mascara
o. Benefit Sugar Bomb Lip Gloss: Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lip Gloss in Almond Crush
My Thoughts: The Narcissist eyeshadow isn't very pigmented, but I think that is ok because we brought the Rockstar up into the crease. The eyes are dark purple and smokey. The cheeks are a dusty rose, and the lips are pink and glossy. The Rockstar color looks good with my hazel eye coloring. I don't think the Rose D'Oro makes a good highlight because it is a dark blush. It still looks pretty though.

9. My Everyday Fall Makeup Tutorial by juicystar07 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CVec8mdujI
a. Foundation
b. Concealer
c. Powder
d. Lorac Pro To Go Palette, coral and pink blush: Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush in Flushed and Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in St. Lucia
e. Bronzer, hollows of cheeks, sides of eyes, temples
f. Eye Primer
g. Same Palette, Chai, eyelid, blend it out: Stila In The Light Palette, Gilded Gold
h. Same Palette, Shell, browbone: L'Oreal Infallible 24 Eyeshadow in Iced Latte
i. Same Palette, Chai, crease
j. Same Palette, Chai, lower lash line
k. Same Palette, Pearl, inner corner: Hard Candy Baked Eye Shadow in High Maintenance, left side
l. Milani Liquid Eye Liquid-Like Eye Liner Pencil in Black, tightline, waterline
m. Black Liquid Liner, top lash line
n. Mascara
o. Clinique Lip Liner in Sky Violet, line and fill in lips: NYX Lip Liner in Nude Pink
p. MAC Lipstick in Profusion: Wet 'n Wild Megalast Lipcolor in Don't Blink Pink
q. MAC Lipgloss in Underage: Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Peach Petal
My Thoughts: The eyes are a pretty shade of brown. The cheeks are pinky peach, and they look really natural. The lips are bright pink and glossy. I'm not sure if the lips look good on me. I like the rest of the face. Blair is a brunette with different coloring than me, so this makeup suits her better than it suits me, I think. I think the Milani pencil works better in the waterline, than Urban Decay's Zero!

10. Fall 2012 Makeup Tutorial by Jaclyn Hill http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4a9hiAnyFE
a. Concealer on lids to prime eyes
b. MAC Naked Lunch, eyelid: 1st shade in Wet 'n Wild Sand Castle
c. MAC Soft Brown, crease: 2nd shade in Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals
d. MAC Texture, outer half of crease: Wet 'n Wild Sparkle Til Morning, 7th shade
e. MAC Swiss Chocolate and 4th color Maybelline Cozy Cashmere, outer eyelid, outer crease: Wet 'n Wild Comfort Zone, 4th shade
f. MAC Brownscript, outer crease: Revlon Colorstay Palette in Attitude, bottom left color
g. Clean brush and blend it out
h. MAC Rule, crease above all the other colors: Wet 'n Wild Trio in Flora, orange color
i. Black Gel Liner, top lash line
j. Mascara upper lash line
k. MAC Natural Radiance Primer: L'Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer (You could also use Hard Candy Sheer Envy Skin Illuminating Primer.)
l. Foundation
m. MAC Ricepaper, inner corner: 4th shade in Wet 'n Wild Vanity
n. MAC Texture, lower lash line
o. MAC Swiss Chocolate, right on lower lash line
p. Mascara lower lash line
q. Bronzer cheeks, forehead, not a contour, with a big fluffy brush
r. MAC Coppertone Blush: Milani Blush in Warm Petals
s. MAC Lightsweep, triangle under eyes: Elf Blush in Giddy Gold (A better dupe would be Bare Minerals Pure Radiance.)
t. MAC Lipstick in Japanese Maple: Revlon Lipstick in Soft Nude
My Thoughts: The Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush is really good for blending colors out. These eye colors really remind me of fall. I don't like the Giddy Gold under the eyes. It is too orange. It's not a good dupe for MAC Lightsweep. Instead, you could use Bare Minerals Pure Radiance. That would be a better highlight. All the colors in this look are brown/peach/neutral/nude. It is really pretty if you have warm coloring. This look screams fall.

I hope you like these looks. You should try them out and use your own dupes. I have more favorite fall makeup looks to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!