Saturday, October 19, 2013

Top 10 Drugstore Makeup Products Under $10

I have seen a number of videos on Youtube doing this tag. I like it because I don't like to spend a lot of money on makeup. The most recent video I saw of someone doing this tag is BeautyByMrsOutlaw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poiY8AlLghk. She has done a lot of fall makeup tutorials that I've really enjoyed recreating and I'm a new subscriber of her. So here is my list of 10 products under $10.

Concealer


1. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Radiant: All the writing has worn off by now. It is a peachy, salmon color that gets rid of dark circles.

Highlighter


2. Wet 'n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection To Reflect Shimmer Palette in Rose Champagne Glow: This is a beautiful, subtle, shimmery champagne highlight. You get a lot of product too.

Blush


3. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso: This is a beautiful peach blush.

Lip Liner


4. Boots No.7 Line and Define Lip Liner in Nude: I found this at Target. It has beige and rose color to it. I saw Lisa Eldridge use this for an Audrey Hepburn look. I use this just about every time I wear nude lips.

Lipstick



5. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink Pout: I heard this was a dupe for MAC Please Me. It is a matte nude pink with slight mauve undertones. I heard that this color was somewhere between MAC Angel and MAC Snob.

Eye Primer


6. Milani Eye Shadow Primer: I really love this stuff. People at work ask me how my eye makeup lasts through the day because I work outside in the rain sometimes. I think it is because of this primer. It is better than the Too Faced one and the Urban Decay one. I use this before I put on anything on my eyes, and it makes it last a long time.

Cream Shadows


7. Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadows in Not Just Nudes: This quad dupes several MAC Paint Pots. Going from left to right, the first one is a cream, perfect for highlighting it can be used as a dupe for MAC Bare Study, Painterly Paint Pot, and Soft Ochre. The second one is such a beautiful color. I don't know how to describe it. It is brown, with gold, and peach. It is a dupe for MAC's Rubenesque. The third one is a matte terra cotta. It is a dupe for MAC's Groundwork. And the fourth one is a rich, shimmery, chocolate brown that is a dupe for MAC's Constructivist.

Eye Shadows


8. Wet 'n Wild Comfort Zone Palette: I love these shadows! I use these for so many looks I do. There are so many dupes in this palette. I don't know where I found out about all these dupes because I didn't record that. I just wrote down what it dupes. These are all beautiful colors. On the left side the first color is a warm beige with a soft frosted finish. It has been called a dupe for Urban Decay's Foxy, MAC's Dazzlelight, and MAC's Photo Realism. The second color on the left is such a beautiful rosy, copper frost finish. It is a dupe for Urban Decay's Toasted, MAC's Coppering, and MAC's Honesty. The third color on the left is a warm, medium dark, golden brown with a pearly sheen. It is a dupe for Urban Decay's Smog, MAC's Mulch, MAC's Tan Pigment, and MAC Tempting. The fourth color on the left is a dark, burgundy and copper shimmered brown with subtle red undertones. The dupes are MAC's Sketch and MAC's Swiss Chocolate. On the right side, the first color is a pale, dirty gray-pewter with a white frosted sheen. The dupes are MAC's Dalliance and MAC's Retrospect. The second color on the right is a subdued, springy green with a golden sheen. Its dupe is MAC's Golden Olive Pigment. The third color on the right is a charcoal brown with a pearly sheen. Its dupes are MAC Magnetic Fields and MAC Smut. The fourth color on the right is a really unique color. It is red-brown with a teal duochrome and frosted finish. It's dupe is MAC's Club and MAC's Blue Brown.

Liquid Liner


9. Jordana Incolor Fabuliner Liquid Eye Liner in Black: I found this in Walgreens. I also like the brown one. Whenever a look calls for a black liquid liner, I use this one.

Mascara


10. Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof in Very Black: I use this every time on my bottom lashes. The other wands are too big. This has the perfect size for doing the bottom lashes. I change which mascara I use for my top mascara, but for my bottom lashes it always stays the same.

I hope this blog post comes in handy for someone! It's nice to know the good quality, inexpensive products. What products do you like that are under $10?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!