Friday, October 11, 2013

Positive Changes Week 8


I didn't know if I was going to keep going with this program. I felt really discouraged. I haven't lost weight, and I felt like the program wasn't working. The last hypnosis cd I got was all about what not to do, and everyday I was doing what it was saying what to not do, so I felt really guilty listening to the cd. I ended up stopping listening to the cd altogether because it made me feel bad. I skipped going to some of the classes. I just felt like I was ripped off. I can't get my money back. I had a session with another hypnotist and I decided to be totally honest with her. I told her I was ready to quit the program and I wasn't listening to the cd. She was really encouraging to me and she said that I can move at my own pace. I can slowly make changes. It's not like hypnosis takes away my free will. I choose what I want to change. And there was a reason why I came to the session. I could have not come at all. I'm glad I told her what I did because she made an encouraging cd that I want to listen to. That's what I'm going to have to do for my hypnosis sessions is emphasis I need motivation and encouragement. I don't need someone telling me what I'm doing wrong. I feel like I start beating myself up. I think it is hard for me because I am a perfectionist and I want to make all the changes right away. But that is unrealistic for me. I need to take baby steps. It might take me more than a year to lose all the weight I want to lose, but when I do lose all the weight I will have good habits set into my life, so I won't be likely to gain back the weight. I wish it wasn't so hard.

Are you trying to lose weight? What do you do to be healthy? Can you give me any tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!