Saturday, October 5, 2013

Fall Makeup Looks Part 1


I love this time of year! Actually, I think I like the beginning of each season. I like to change my makeup with the change of seasons. It makes life more interesting for me. I have found so many makeup looks for this season. I hope you like them too. Not all of these looks were done in 2013, but they are still pretty.

Here are products I used for most of the looks:

Concealer: Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Ivory, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer in Brightener
Eye Shadow Primer: Milani Eye Shadow Primer
Mascara: Benefit They're Real! Mascara (top lashes), Covergirl Lash Perfection in Very Black (top lashes), Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof in Very Black (lower lashes)
Face Primer: Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector, Hard Candy Sheer Envy Perfecting Primer
Foundation: Boots No.7 Beautifully Matte Foundation in Cool Ivory
Powder: Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Light
Black Eye Liner: Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil in Black
Brown Eye Liner: L'Oreal Colour Riche Eyeliner in Black/Brown, Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Brown
Black Gel Liner: Essence Gel Liner in Midnight In Paris
Bronzer: Maybelline Dream Sun Bronzing Powder in Matte Light

1. Autumn Bronze by Elle Fowler http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY9VhLd9z1c
a. MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot, from lashes to brow: Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadows in Not Just Nudes, 2nd color
b. MAC Indian Wood Paint Pot, lid: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
c. MAC Woodwinked, lid: left color in L'Oreal Hip Duo in Dynamic
d. MAC Cranberry, outer half of lid over Woodwinked, crease: Wet 'n Wild Knock on Wood, eyelid color
e. MAC Mulch, crease: 6th color in Wet 'n Wild Vanity
f. MAC Brown Down, outer corner: 3rd color in Wet 'n Wild Vanity
g. MAC Beauty Marked, outer corner: 6th color in Wet 'n Wild Lust
h. Blend it all together
i. MAC Shroom, under brow: 4th color in Wet 'n Wild Lust
j. MAC Woodwinked, lower lash line
k. MAC Cranberry, outer half of lower lash line
l. MAC Raven Kohl Power, upper lash line, waterline: Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in Deep Plum
m. Clear glitter liner over upper lash line: Elf Maleficent Beauty Book Liquid Liner
n. Mascara
o. NARS Orgasm: Wet 'n Wild Blush in Pearlescent Pink
p. NARS Turkish Delight Lip Gloss: Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Peach Petal
My Thoughts: The eyes are so pretty. If you want a look where your eyes will stand out, this is the look to go for. The cheek color is pretty too. The lips are really pale, but I think it's because the eyes are the focus. I wore this to a birthday party, and I got a lot of compliments on my eyes! It was really nice.

2. Collab Drugstore Fall Look with mysecretglambition! Traditional smokey eyes! by Melissa Raymond http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IidPKwa-sMk
a. Eye Primer
b. Black Liner, upper lash line, smudge it out
c. Wet 'n Wild Knock on Wood, middle color, eyelid
d. Elf Day to Night, 4th color, crease
e. Elf Day to Night, 1st color, browbone, inner corner
f. Wet 'n Wild Knock on Wood, top color, between crease and brow bone
g. Emerald Liner lower lash line, smudge it out: Jesse's Girl Kohl Formula Eye Liner in Emerald City
h. Brown Liner, waterline, tightline
i. Mascara
j. Covergirl Cheekers Blush in True Plum
k. NYC Sugar Plum Lipstick: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Plum Baby
l. Elf Glitter Gloss in Dazzling Diamond: Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Designer Label
m. Wet 'n Wild Walking on Eggshells, highlight color, top of cheekbones
My Thoughts: I don't talk about the Elf Day to Night Quad enough. It has been on a monthly favorites post, but this quad is wonderful. I hear people say how they don't like the Elf eyeshadows, but this quad is really pigmented. Maybe they haven't tried this one before. It has beautiful shadows in it. The last shade is a dupe for Urban Decay's Sidecar. The second shade is a dupe for Urban Decay's Hustle. The highlighter is so pigmented. In this look the eyes are very dark. The cheeks and lips are plum. It looks good on my warm coloring, which I think is interesting. It looks good with my hazel eyes. It makes me wonder if I am a neutral skin tone, and not warm coloring like I have been thinking. The Walking on Eggshells highlight works good as a face highlighter.

3. Autumn Colours Makeup Tutorial by pixiwoomadness http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNMGqUX_zXg
a. Foundation
b. Concealer
c. Me Me Me Dew Pot in Coral Blossom, eyelid: Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadows in Va Va Va Bloom, 2nd color
d. Avon 6 in 1 True Colour Palette in Chic Glamour, bottom left corner, eyelid, lower lash line: Maybelline Enchanted Forest, lid color
e. Same Palette, bottom middle, inner corner both top and bottom: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 5th color
f. Same Palette, top middle, crease, lower lash line outer half: Wet 'n Wild Sparkle Til Morning, 6th color
g. Same Palette, top right corner, brow bone: Wet 'n Wild I Heart Matte, 1st color
h. Same Palette, upper left corner, upper lash line: The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude in Matt Wood
i. Brown Eye Liner, waterline, tightline
j. Mascara
k. Me Me Me Blushme! Sonia Kashuk Blush in Sunset
l. Top Shop Glaze in Laid Back: Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Coral Reef
My Thoughts: I love the colors in this look. It's really pretty and flattering.

4. Autumn Gold Makeup Tutorial by pinksofoxy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COFxhZ8b5ls
a. Eye Primer
b. Bare Minerals Queen Phillis, tearduct, front part of eye: Wet 'n Wild Sparkle Til Morning, 1st color
c. Bare Minerals True Gold, center of lid overlapping Queen Phillis, lower lash line outer portion blend over Queen Phillis: Elf Beauty Book Bright Eye Edition, 2nd row, 3rd shade
d. NARS Galapagos, barely touch product, outer v: Maybelline Eye Studio in Cozy Cashmere, 2nd color
e. Blend it out.
f. MAC Brûlée, under brow: Wet 'n Wild Brûlée
g. Urban Decay Naked, edge of Galapagos blend it out: 3rd color in L'Oreal Cupa Joe
h. Black Gel Liner, upper lash line, very close to lashes, wing it out
i. Mascara
j. Concealer
k. Foundation
l. Chanel Universal Bronzer, hollows of cheeks: Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Cream in St. Lucia
m. Dior Amber Diamond, top of cheekbones, sides of eyes: Physicians Formula Vegas Strip
n. MAC Warmth of Coral Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Coralina
o. Chanel Beige Lip Liner: Boots No.7 Lip Liner in Nude
p. MAC Lipstick in Gel: Revlon Lipstick in Champagne on Ice
My Thoughts: This is my first time wearing the cream bronzer and I like it! It blends in nicely to my skin. I used tape on the sides of my eyes when doing this look, so I could get a good shape on the outer corner and the wing. The cheeks are corally and the lips are nude. The eyes are golden. It's a really pretty look.

5. "Changing Seasons" Makeup Look Gold + Green by MakeupByAlli http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc71B_B72WM
a. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded, eyelid, tearduct
b. Urban Decay Half Baked, eyelid: left color in L'Oreal Hip Duo in Dynamic
c. Urban Decay Buck, crease, blend out: 3rd shade in Wet 'n Wild Vanity
d. MAC Vanilla, tearduct: L'Oreal Cupa Joe, 2nd color
e. Urban Decay Eye Liner in Stash, waterline, tightline: PixiGlow Straight On Til Morning Liner 2nd Star Twinkle
f. Sigma Resort Palette, Madori, outer v: Wet 'n Wild I'm Seeing Triples! green color
g. Madori, lower lash line
h. Black Liquid Liner upper lash line, wing: I skipped this.
i. Mascara
j. Bronzer, temples, hollows of cheeks
k. MAC Blush in Melba: Elf Candid Coral
l. Maybelline Color Whisper in Lust for Blush: Maybelline Color Sensational 015 Born With It
m. MAC Lipglass in Florabundance: Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Peach Petal
My Thoughts: This has coral cheeks, nude glossy lips, and a little bit of pop of color green on the eyes with gold. I didn't put liquid liner on the top lash line because I've been getting tired of overdoing the liner. Since my eyes already are lined in the waterline and tight line, I feel like I don't need liquid liner on the top lash line or a wing. Yesterday I did a look where I wore so much black liner, I think it looked really bad. I didn't include it in this post. I think black liner can look too harsh on me because I'm so fair. Maybe I should switch to brown liners.

6. Fall Leaves Tutorial by TheScienceOfChic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mtJnznE7ek
a. Eyelid Primer, inner corner, and lower lash line
b. MAC All That Glitters, inner 1/4 of lower lash line, inner corner, inner 1/4 of lid: Maybelline Eye Studio in Natural Shock, 2nd color
c. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk, outer 1/3 of eyelid
d. MAC Amberlights, eyelid a little bit over All That Glitters, overlap the cream shade just a little bit: Sephora Cinderella Palette in Drizella
e. Fluffy Eye Shadow Brush, blend the colors you have on the lid
f. MAC Sable, pack it over Pomegranate Punk, overlap the Amberlights shade: 3rd color in Maybelline Quad in Natural Shock
g. Fluffy Brush, blend the shadows together again
h. MAC Soba, crease: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 2nd color
i. Urban Decay Foxy, browbone: Wet 'n Wild Comfort Zone, 1st color
j. MAC Sable, lower lash line from outer corner to where All That Glitters stops
k. Brown Eye Liner, outer lower lash line, blend it out with finger, outer upper lash line and blend it out
l. Mascara
My Thoughts: I really like this eye look. It looks like colors you would think of for fall leaves. She didn't say what blush or lipstick to wear. I chose Covergirl Cheekers Blush in Pretty Peach and just a clear lip balm, Maybelline Baby Lips in Quenched.

7. Get the Look: Modern Mattes by Victoria's Secret http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY5uj5WYXR4
a. Victoria's Secret Refined, lashes to brow: Wet 'n Wild Brûlée
b. Victoria's Secret Smooth Moves, browbone, top of cheekbone: Wet 'n Wild I Heart Matte, 1st color
c. Victoria's Secret Voluptuous, very lightly in the crease: Wet 'n Wild I Heart Matte, brown color
d. Black Eye Liner, outer corner of top lash line, a little bit right next to the lashes, angled brush to smudge it out
e. Mascara
f. Victoria's Secret Mineral Blush Duo in Pleasure: Elf Blush in Mellow Mauve
g. Victoria's Secret Color Drama Lipstick in Sinful: Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Born With It
My Thoughts: This is a natural look. I had a hard time with the eyeliner (what's new?!) You need just a little bit of eyeliner on the outer lashes. I put way too much on, so I went back and removed it with eye makeup remover.

8. FALL TREND: Autumn Eyes Makeup Tutorial by pixiwoo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUQgmPA9v6c
a. Foundation
b. MAC Constructivist Paint Pot, eyelid, crease, lower lash line: 4th shade in Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadows in Not Just Nudes
c. Blend it out.
d. MAC Antiqued, eyelid, crease, lower lash line: 5th color in Wet 'n Wild Sand Castle
e. MAC Sketch, outer corner, outer crease, outer half of lower lash line: 4th color in Wet 'n Wild Comfort Zone
f. Chanel Granate Pencil, waterline, tightline: Maybelline Master Smoky Shadow Pencil in Provence Plum
g. MAC Pink Bronze Pigment, inner corner: Wet 'n Wild Baked Not Fried, bottom left color
h. Mascara
i. Concealer, browbone
j. Powder
k. Bronzer, tops of cheeks, nose, chin, high parts of the face, forehead
l. Diego Dalla Palma Liquid Lips in Rosetta: Wet 'n Wild Megashield Lip Color in Pink Champagne
m. Urban Decay Sin Cream Highlighter, top of cheekbones: Bare Minerals Flawless Radiance
My Thoughts: I like this look. It is a fall colors smokey eye. The face has no blush, just bronzer and the lips are a light pink frost. The focus is on the eyes. I got compliments on my eye makeup today.

9. Transitional Summer to Fall Makeup Tutorial Day Time by MakeupByCheryl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_fd4uQSN58
a. Foundation
b. MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot, inner corner, lashes to brow: Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadows in Not Just Nudes, 1st shade
c. MAC Rule, crease: Wet 'n Wild Trio in Flora, orange color
d. MAC Red Brick, outer corner: Wet 'n Wild Fergie Photo Op Eye Shadow Palette in Desert Festival, upper right shade
e. MAC Whisper of Gilt, eyelid: The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
f. Brown Eye Liner, tightline, waterline
g. Black Mascara top lashes
h. MAC Prep and Prime in Light Boost under eyes: I used Maybelline Concealer in Brightener
i. MAC Rule and Redbrick lower lash line
j. Brown Mascara, lower lashes (I don't have a brown mascara, so I used black.)
k. Powder
l. MAC Lip Liner in In Synch, fill in lips: L'Oreal Colour Riche in All About Pink
m. Lime Crime Lipstick in Babette: Revlon Lipstick in Pink Pout
n. Mac Lip Gloss in Baby Sparks: Elf Lip Gloss in Fairy
o. Bronzer, hollows of cheeks, temples, hairline
p. Stila Highlighting Duo in Kitten, top of cheekbones: I used the eyeshadow Stila Kitten.
q. Urban Decay Chill Setting Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
My Thoughts: The eyes have orange, there is no blush, so the face looks really natural. The lips are a nudey, glossy pink. The eyes look like fall, and the lips look like summer.

10. Fall Makeup Tutorial (Lorac Pro Palette) & OOTD! By MakeupByTiffanyD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2z79ZtxckU
a. Sigma Eyeshadow Base in Strike, eyelid: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk
b. Lorac Pro Palette, Garnet, eyelid, crease: Wet 'n Wild Nude Awakenings, 5th color
c. Blend it out.
d. Same Palette, Deep Purple, outer half of lid: Wet 'n Wild Petal Pusher, 4th color
e. Same Palette, Taupe, edge of the Garnet color: The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude in Matt Abdul
f. Same Palette, Espresso, outer crease a little bit: 5th shade in Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals
g. Same Palette, Deep Purple, lower lash line, outer 1/3
h. Same Palette, Garnet, lower lash line, middle 1/3
i. Same Palette, White, lower lash line, inner 1/3: Wet 'n Wild I Love Matte, 1st color
j. Same Palette, Gold, on top of white: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 5th color
k. Same Palette, Cream, under brow: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 1st color
l. Deep Eggplant Liquid Liner top lash line: Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Eggplant
m. Black Eye Liner, tightline, waterline
n. Mascara
o. Bronzer
p. Benefit The Rockateur Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'Oro
q. MAC Viva Glam 5 Lipstick: Rimmel Lipstick in Airy Fairy
My Thoughts: I like this look. The eyes are really beautiful. There are a lot of fall colors used. The eyes are the focus. The cheeks have a beautiful blush, Rose D'Oro. It is shimmery with a slight hint of peachy-coral and gold shimmers. It looks like a fall blush. The lips are a pretty nude, so the eyes can stand out.

I hope you like the Fall Looks I picked. They were really fun and I got a lot of compliments. One of my coworkers said how she can't believe how my eye makeup stays, even after I'm out on the playground with the kids. I think it's because of the Milani Eyeshadow Primer! I hope you give these looks a try, and I hope my lists aren't too confusing for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!