Tuesday, February 25, 2014
I am really excited about the new makeup I got. I haven't done a haul in awhile, so I wanted to share with you some new things at the drugstore.
1. Wet 'n Wild Walking the Red Carpet: left palette This is limited edition for the Spring. This was the last one left in my Walgreens. It has pretty neutrals and a beautiful sparkly gold.
2. Wet 'n Wild Flirting at the After Party: right palette. This is also limited edition for the Spring. It has pretty shimmery and matte purple and orchid colors.
3. Revlon Nail Art Sun Candy in Celestial Shine: It looks yellow in the picture, but it is more of a nude shade. It has pretty gold glitter on one side. I thought these were pretty nail polishes for the Spring. I'm going to paint all my nails with the solid color, and do one or two nails with a glitter top coat.
4. Revlon Nail Art Sun Candy in Sun Shower: It looks green in the picture, but it is more of a blue green color. It has beautiful blue and green glitter on the other side.
5. Revlon Nail Art Sun Candy in Solar Flare: It looks orange in the picture, but it is more of a peach. It has similar glitter to Celestial Shine.
6. Revlon Nail Art Sun Candy in Pink Dawn: It is pink on one side, and pink and gold glitter on the other side.
I don't know if the nail polish is limited edition. I found these in the regular nail polish section of Revlon at my local Walgreens.