Sunday, February 16, 2014

Girly Questions TAG

I just discovered this tag, and I thought it was so entertaining and hilarious to watch the videos I found. I thought it would be a fun tag to do. You are all tagged!

Go and see these Youtube videos doing the tag. They're hilarious! LolaMarie7 and juicytuesday.

1. Is it cute when a guy kisses you on the forehead? I wouldn't mind it.

2. Poofy dress or short party dress? I don't like either. I mean it may look good on someone else, I just don't feel comfortable.

3. Would you like a long love letter? Yes!

4. Group dates or single dates? I prefer single dates because I feel nervous around a bunch of people.

5. Do you hate when guys act different around their friends? If they are being rude to me around their friends, then yes I hate it! But if they are just acting different because people act different when they're around different people then I understand.

6. Are diamonds a girl's best friend? I just had a conversation about this with my friend. She doesn't even like diamonds! And diamonds are not even rare, there is a monopoly on them and so they price them as high as they can. It is just in the previous century, that it became normal for a girl to get an engagement ring! And there are horrible things that go on for a diamond to be mined. I personally am boycotting the diamond industry. I think for some girls, they love diamonds, but I am not impressed.

7. Is your hair up or down? It is in a pony tail.

8. Do you straighten your hair? Sometimes. If I have time in the morning.

9. What's your favorite girly magazine? I don't read girly magazines.

10. What's your favorite mascara? Anything by Benefit.

11. Do you get your nails done? No. I do them myself.

12. Small or large purses? I like medium purses.

13. Jeans or skirts? Jeans!

14. Do you wear clothes, jewelry, or shoes that are uncomfortable? No!

15. Do you text a lot? Not on my phone, but on Facebook I do.

16. What would you do if you got pregnant? I would freak out, and start reading "What To Expect While Expecting."

17. What's your favorite color? Turquoise

18. Heels or flats? I wear flats, but I think heels look pretty.

19. Have you ever cried during a romantic movie? Yes! And I was very embarrassed. I cried at the end of Little Women, Sense and Sensibility, Bridget Jones' Diary, and The Notebook. Just to name a few.

20. Would you ever leave the house without makeup on? Yes, but I prefer to have makeup on.

21. Walmart or Target? I like both, but I would choose Target because it is closer to my house.

22. Do you wear shirts with collars? I do, but I don't think I have any currently.

23. Do you like preppy boys? This question is hilarious. xD I think there are people I like and don't like in whatever clique. When I was in high school I would have crushes on preppy boys.

24. Are you spoiled? I hate that word. I think I am "spoiled", but I don't think I'm a brat.

25. Do you think lip gloss is the best? Yes

26. Do you own any big sunglasses? No

27. How long does it take for you to get ready in the morning? I like to wake up early, so I have plenty of time because I'm not a morning person. I would say about half an hour.

28. Do you like to wear bandaids? LOL!!!!! I like Hello Kitty ones.

29. Do you like skater boys? In high school I would have crushes on the skater boys, but as an adult I don't really ever see adult skater men.

30. Gold or silver? I think gold looks best on me.

31. Do you like to get flowers? Yes

32. Do you like surfer boys? Yes

33. Do you dress up for the holidays? No

34. Do you like dresses? I don't like to wear them, but I think they look good on other people.

35. On a scale from 1 to 10 how much do guys confuse you? 11

36. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy? No

37. Do you wear lipstick? Yes

38. Do you like to hold hands? Yes

39. What is the youngest you would date? Maybe no younger than 25.

40. What do you notice when you first meet a guy? Their face

41. Is it hot when guys are sweaty? It doesn't gross me out.

42. What is the best possible feature in a boy? Being able to make me laugh

43. Do you like making eye contact? Not really, but I think you have to. If I think about it, it makes me uncomfortable.

44. Do you ever picture your wedding or your wedding dress? Sometimes I've thought about it.

45. Would you kill for chocolate? No

46. Do you spend all day and night getting pretty for a guy? No

47. On a scale of 1 to 10 how fun is shopping? 1 I hate shopping.

48. Do you freak out if you miss your favorite shows? No

49. Do you yell a lot? No

50. Do you wear sweat pants to school or work? No

51. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy? No

52. Do you write a lot of mushy love letters? No

53. What makeup could you not live without? I could live without makeup.

54. Do you fall in love easy? Yes

55. Do you have cramps right now? xD No, but thanks for asking!

56. Do you consider yourself pretty? No, but I was when I was younger.

57. Do you think guys will open this even though it says girly questions? Yes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!