Saturday, February 15, 2014

Favorite Makeup Looks by LolaMarie7


I love this girl's makeup looks! She also has really great hair tutorials, but I'm not into my hair as much as makeup. Her channel is: https://www.youtube.com/user/LolaMarie7. She does a lot of natural looks using drugstore products. I've been wanting to wear more natural looks lately, so I've been going to her videos for ideas. She doesn't bring out a video very often, but you can go back and see all the old videos she has done. I'm including all the looks I've found that I liked from her channel. If there is something she uses that I don't have, I will tell you what I used from my own makeup collection. I've learned a lot about doing my makeup from her. I really enjoy her personality. She's funny and she seems very true to herself. She doesn't seem like she's being fake.

These are the products I used for most looks:

Concealer: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer in Brightener, Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Radiant, Boots No.7 Stay Perfect Blemish Cover in Extra Fair
Eye Shadow Primer: Milani Eyeshadow Primer
Mascara: Benefit Bad Gal Lash (top lashes), Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof in Very Black (bottom lashes)
Black Liquid Liner: Jordana Incolor Fabuliner Liquid Eye Liner in Black, Wet 'n Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eye Liner in Black
Face Primer: Benefit Porefessional Primer, Pixi Flawless & Poreless Face Primer, Neutrogena Shine Control Primer
Powder: Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Light, Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent
Black Gel Liner: Maybelline Eye Studio in Blackest Black
Bronzer: Maybelline Dream Sun Bronzing Powder in Matte Light
Brown Eye Liner: Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Brown

Here are some looks she did that I recreated and I thought they looked pretty.

1. Quick and Simple Drugstore Eyes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tiye1Y1qgH0
a. L'Oreal Hip Eye Shadow Paint in Secretive: Milani Shadow Eyez in Almond Crush, from lashes to brow
b. Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 2nd color, crease
c. Wet 'n Wild Walking on Eggshells, crease color, on the eyelid
d. Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 1st color, browbone
e. Blend under the highlight shade.
f. Black Liquid Liner, top lash line, wing
g. Mascara top lashes
h. Wet 'n Wild Walking on Eggshells, crease color, lower lash line
i. Same Palette, eyelid color, inner corner highlight, inner 1/3 of lower lash line
j. Mascara lower lashes
My Thoughts: I haven't been doing the wing. I think I look better without it. I've never used the crease shade from Walking on Eggshells on my lids before. It looks so pretty! Also, I normally don't blend my browbone color underneath, so I learned something new. I heard that Milani Shadow Eyez in Almond Cream is a dupe for MAC's Painterly Paint Pot, and so is L'Oreal Hip Eye Shadow Paint in Secretive, but I think that has been discontinued. For my cheeks I wore Wet 'n Wild Pearlescent Pink Blush. It's a really pretty one. For lips I wore NYX Butter Gloss in Maple Blondie. This is a peachy pink color. It smells like a vanilla cupcake! I love it.

2. Drugstore Smokey Eye https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPgKWP5n7wk
a. Eye Primer
b. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe, outer half of lid into the crease slightly
c. Wet 'n Wild Greed, 1st color, inner half of lid, under brow
d. Wet 'n Wild Greed, 6th color, over color tattoo, angled it in
e. Wet 'n Wild Greed, 2nd color, blend it out in the crease
f. Wet 'n WIld Greed, 1st color, inner half of lid
g. Clean blending brush, small circular motions, Wet 'n Wild 1st color, with darker color in the middle
h. Black Gel Liner, top lash line, thin line inner corner, thicker as you go out, no wing
i. Mascara
j. Wet 'n Wild Greed, 1st color, under brow
k. Wet 'n Wild Greed, 1st color and 5th color, inner corner
l. Tough as Taupe, lower lash line
m. Bronzer, she says she contoured
n. Benefit Bella Bamba Blush: Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Natural
o. Brightener under eye
p. Looks like she's wearing peach lip gloss: Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pango Peach
My Thoughts: I put just mascara on the top lashes, and wait until I was finished putting makeup on the lower lash line before putting on mascara on the lower lash line. I love this tutorial! I learned a lot about blending. A lot of the time people skip the blending process on videos, so you don't realize how long it takes to actually blend something out.

3. Drugstore Neutral Eyes *Perfect for Blue Eyes* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn5bvU09qas
a. L'Oreal Hip Eye Shadow Paint in Secretive: Milani Shadow Eyez in Almond Cream, from lashes to brow, inner corner
b. Wet 'n Wild Walking on Eggshells, crease color, on eyelid
c. Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 2nd color, crease
d. Same Palette, 1st color, under brow
e. blend browbone color and crease color together
f. Brown Eye Liner, 3/4 outer upper lash line
g. Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 3rd color, smudge liner in outer corner, outer v
h. Fluffy brush and blend it out
i. Mascara
j. Wet 'n Wild Walking on Eggshells, brow bone, inner corner
k. Brown Eye Liner, outer corner of lower lash line
l. Wet 'n Wild Walking on Eggshells, crease color, smudge the brown liner on lower lashes
My Thoughts: I love this look. It is using all drugstore products that I own. I also copied the brushes she used because I have either the same ones or similar ones that she had. I learn a lot from watching her. She has a "Valley Girl" sort of accent, which sort of bothered me at first, but you get used to it. I used Wet 'n Wild Pearlescent Pink for blush. I wore Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pango Peach.

4. Quick "Naked" Eyes *Current Loves Look* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeYOvwaKRns
a. Eye Primer
b. Urban Decay Sidecar, eyelid, lower lash line 3/4 of the way in: last shade in Elf Day to Night
c. Urban Decay Naked, crease: 2nd shade in Wet 'n Wild Vanity
d. MAC Brûlée, under brows: Wet 'n Wild Brûlée
e. Black Gel Liner, top lash line, wing
f. Mascara
g. Urban Decay Virgin, inner corner: 4th shade in Wet 'n Wild Lust
h. Blend out the inner corner up in to the inner crease
My Thoughts: This look is really easy. Again, it's a neutral eye look. I have been wanting to wear neutral eye looks lately. I used the same blush and lip gloss I wore in the other tutorials: Pearlescent Pink and Pango Peach. The look is natural and pretty.

5. Matte Smokey Eye "Profile Picture Makeup"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8vvKZNVFDM
a. Eye Primer
b. Wet 'n Wild Greed, 1st color, inner half of lid
c. Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 2nd color, crease
d. Wet 'n wild Greed, 3rd color, outer lid only go the width of the brush, dab it on
e. Clean brush, drag it up and over in the crease using circle motions, see video
f. Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 3rd color, see video what she does
g. Clean brush, blend outer edges
h. Wet 'n Wild Greed, 1st color reapply
i. Black Eye Liner, top lash line, thicker at outer part, outer 2/3
j. Smudger brush, smudge out liner, Elf makes a good one
k. Wet 'n Wild Greed, 3rd color, outer v
l. Blend it out
m. Wet 'n Wild Greed, 3rd color, outer 1/2 of lower lash line
n. Mascara
o. Wet 'n Wild Greed, 1st color, under brow
p. Wet 'n Wild Walking on Eggshells, lightest color, inner corner, little bit underneath
q. Benefit Hoola Bronzer
r. Nude Lip Gloss
My Thoughts: This is the makeup she wore in the picture I put of her up top. It was hard for me to blend out the black. I don't know if I have the right brushes. It's a black, smokey look. I wore bronzer on my cheekbones and forehead. For lips I wore Bonnebell Lip Lites in Cappuccino.

6. Everyday Neutral Eyes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxCGEIjqNaE
a. Eye Primer
b. Wet 'n Wild Walking on Eggshells, eyelid color, inner half of lid
c. Same Palette, crease color, outer half of lid, outer crease
d. Shape the crease color, see video, outer v
e. Urban Decay Naked, middle of crease, blend out crease with windshield wiper motions and circular: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 2nd color
f. MAC Brûlée, blend out edges: Wet 'n Wild Brûlée
g. MAC Brûlée, under brow
h. Wet 'n Wild Walking on Eggshells, browbone color, in the tearduct
i. Blend the tearduct out
j. Brown Eye Liner, upper lash line, thicker at outer corner, lower lash line
k. Mascara
l. Benefit Hoola Bronzer, temples, hairline, sides of nose, under cheekbones, under jaw, neck
m. MAC Pink Swoon Blush: NYX Mosaic Powder Blush in Rosey
n. MAC Lip Liner in Subculture: Boots No.7 Nude Lip Liner
o. MAC Cream Cup Lipstick: Maybelline Color Sensational Born With It 015
p. MAC Underage Lip Glass: Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Peach Petal
q. MAC Baby Sparks Dazzleglass: Elf Hypershine Lip Gloss in Fairy
My Thoughts: She obviously loves this palette: Walking on Eggshells, and I do too. This is a permanent palette from Wet 'n Wild. You should pick it up if you like these kind of looks. The NYX Mosaic Powder Blush in Rosey is a pretty, natural, rose color. It gives a flush to the skin. The lips are nude, but the gloss gives the lips some life. Again, this is a really pretty, natural look. Lola Marie is an expert at the natural look. I also appreciate how she says what blush and lip products she uses in this video.

7. Bad to the Bronze Eye Look https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlEOYaaSf7Q
a. Eye Primer
b. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze, eyelid, don't bring it in all the way to inner corner, blend it into crease
c. Hard Candy Duo in Peace, brown shade, eyelid: NYX Bronze Smokey Look Kit, 2nd row, 1st color
d. Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 2nd color, crease
e. Hard Candy Duo in Peace, light shade, under brow, inner corner: Wet 'n Wild Sparkle 'Til Morning, 5th shade
f. Fluffy brush to blend highlight
g. Black Liquid Liner, top lash line, wing
h. Mascara
i. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze, lower lash line
j. Hard Candy Duo in Peace, brown shade, lower lash line
My Thoughts: It might be cheaper to get the Hard Candy Duo. I don't have that, so I used colors that were similar. This is an easy, bronze look to do. It looks really natural. You could wear whatever blush and lipstick you want with this. I'm going to wear my favorite Wet 'n Wild Pearlescent Pink and Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pango Peach.

8. Simple Bronzed Eye Tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy9FBDVtTNc
a. Eye Primer
b. Urban Decay Virgin, inner corner, under brow: Wet 'n Wild Lust, 4th color
c. MAC Take Root Cream Color Base, eyelid: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Rich Mahogany
d. Urban Decay Smog, eyelid, slightly up into the crease: Wet 'n Wild Walking on Eggshells, crease color
e. Urban Decay Smog, lower lash line
f. Clean brush, blend edge of Smog
g. Urban Decay Naked, above the crease, blend it out
h. Brown Eye Liner, upper lash line, outer half of lower lash line
i. Smudge out liner on top
j. Mascara
My Thoughts: I like it. It is easy. I thought pink would look good with warm eyes. I used Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Pink, and Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pink Pop.

9. Shimmering Sands Tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5ssV_Q4Mq8
a. Eye Primer
b. Covergirl Shimmering Sands Trio, lightest color, inner corner, browbone
c. Same Palette, middle color, eyelid
d. Same Palette, darkest color, outer v, lower lash line
e. Blend it out in the crease
f. Black Liquid Liner, top lash line, wing
g. Mascara
h. MAC Lady Gaga Lipstick: L'Oreal Pink Lady
My Thoughts: It is natural. The lips are pink. I'm wearing Wet 'n Wild Pearlescent Pink blush. The eyeliner is the only thing not natural.

10. Kat Von D Saint Palette Smokey Eye https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur5RD5YYj0w
a. Eye Primer
b. Pray for Me, crease: Wet 'n Wild No Neutral Ground, middle row, 2nd color
c. Downtown, eyelid: Too Faced The Return of Sexy Palette in Maneater
d. Blend two shades together
e. Caravaggio, outer v: Physicians Formula Brown Eye Candy, darkest color
f. Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 2nd color, buff out dark shade
g. Heavens, under brow: Too Faced The Return of Sexy Palette in Naiive
h. Blend out highlight color
i. Black Gel Liner, upper lash line
j. Mascara top lashes
k. Concealer under eyes
l. Bookworm, outer 1/2 of lower lash line: Maybelline Eye Studio in Natural Shock, 4th color
m. Mascara on lower lashes
n. <3, inner corner, inner lower lash line: Wet 'n Wild Lights, Camera, Attraction, top row, 2nd color
o. Fluffy brush and blend it out
p. Contour, under cheekbones, temples, neck, sides of nose, under jaw
q. Covergirl Refined Rose Blush: Covergirl Rose Silk Blush
My Thoughts: This makes my eyes look huge! I love it! This is a really pretty look. I'm going to wear Revlon Super Lustrous Pango Peach Lip Gloss.

11. Grey Smokey Eye Tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBeI9H-g-0g
a. Eye Primer
b. MAC Copperplate, eyelid, go into crease a little bit: The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude in Matt Abdul
c. MAC Gazette Grey, crease: NYX Dune
d. MAC Brûlée, under brow: Wet 'n Wild Brûlée
e. MAC Phloof! inner corner: Maybelline Quad in Natural Shock, 1st color
f. Blend out with a fluffy brush
g. MAC Smut, outer corner, outer 1/2 of lower lash line: 2nd shade in Elf Day to Night Quad
h. Fluffy brush blend out the dark color
i. Black Gel Liner, upper lash line, wing, outer 1/3 of lower lash line
j. Mascara
My Thoughts: This is a nice look for the wintertime. I think it looks good with peach cheeks and lips. I used Wet 'n Wild Pearlescent Pink blush, The Balm Cindy Lou Manizer for a highlight, and Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pango Peach.

I hope you guys check her out! She is lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!