Monday, May 19, 2014

Dupes for Julie G's Nail Polish Summer 2014!


I keep hearing how good Julie G's nail polish is. I was watching a video that was talking about the spring collection, and I wanted all the polishes! I went to the Jessie's Girl website, and it showed a picture of the new summer collection. I found myself wanting to run out to go get that too! They look like the perfect nail polishes for the summer, and it is only about $3! But I already have so many nail polishes. I thought I could look through my collection and see if I could dupe them. These polishes I think are more expensive, but most of them are not limited editions or you might already own them. This is just my opinion that they are dupes based on a picture I saw online. They may not be exact, but regardless they are good summertime nail polishes.



1. Essie's Splash of Grenadine
2. Essie's Cute as a Button
3. Essie's Tart Deco
4. Revlon's 089 Sunshine Sparkle
5. Essie's Bikini So Teeny
6. Essie's First Timer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!