Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Kat Von D Esperanza Palette Dupes!!!



This is a popular palette I have been hearing about on Youtube this year. I have done some looks with this palette, so I already had a lot of the dupes figured out. I decided to finish up duping the palette and making a blog post on it. I hope you find this helpful! This was limited edition. I found it here: Amazon for $56. I heard that Kat Von D makeup is really good. It has been getting a good buzz this year. Also I think this palette is really beautiful. I also like the interesting names she gives her products. I again owe a lot of help to finding my dupes via Temptalia's blog: http://www.temptalia.com/kat-von-d-esperanza-eyeshadow-palette-review-photos-swatches. I love how she has comparison pictures of all of her dupes next to the original. That is really helpful.

1. Selena: Wet 'n Wild I'm Feeling Retro, bottom color (my dupe)

2. Dayglow: Disney Ariel Storylook Eyeshadow Palette in Sick of Swimmin' (my dupe)

3. Galore: Sephora Disney Magic Carpet Ride Eyeshadow Palette in Splendid (Temptalia's dupe)

4. Placebo: Physicians Formula Warm Happy Booster Mood Boosting Blush (my dupe)

5. Santeria: Sephora Disney Storylook Palette Ariel in Jetsam (Temptalia's dupe)

6. Archangel: Pacifica Solar Complete Mineral Palette in Mermaid Aqua (my dupe)

7. South: Wet 'n Wild Brûlée (my dupe)

8. Dog Roses: Wet 'n Wild Fergie Newport Nights, middle color (my dupe)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!